The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Correct Type of Calcium For Your Bones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

At the store they sell coral calcium and this is not the stuff you need. The stuff you need for calcium is called Calcium Hydroxyapatite.
-S

Calcium hydroxyapatite, or simply hydroxyapatite, is a mineral that belongs to a group of phosphate minerals known as apatites. It is usually identified with the teeth and bones of humans. In fact, this mineral is a major component of these structures.
Although calcium and phosphate are two of the major elements that compose calcium hydroxyapatite, a third element is hydroxide. This consists of a hydrogen atom joined with oxygen in a chemical bonding that involves sharing electrons with each other. It is the hydrogen atom that gives this mineral its distinctiveness within the apatite group. For example, other apatites such as fluorapatite or chlorapatite can be formed if hydrogen is replaced by fluoride or chloride, respectively.
Calcium hydroxyapatite is known to make up to 50 percent of the bones in the human anatomy. Here, it functions as an inorganic compound called bone mineral, or bone apatite. In teeth, the hydroxyapatite can be found in the enamel and the calcified dentin that it covers; these are two of the teeth’s four major tissues. That found in bones and teeth have a crystallized form that lends to the rigidity of these structures. In fact, it contributes to enamel being the strongest and most mineralized component of the human body.
Thus, lack of calcium hydroxyapatite, or calcium, can lead to the development of certain diseases. One prime example is osteoporosis, in which the risk of bone fracture is increased with the loss of bone mineral density (BMD). In hydroxyapatite crystal disease, however, inflammation is caused when crystallized clumps of the mineral accidentally go to the wrong areas of the skeletal system, such as the joints. The inflammation not only affects this area, but surrounding ligaments and tendons as well.

https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-calcium...patite.htm

Calcium hydroxyapatite sometimes called HA, calcium microcrystalline hydroxyappatite, MCHA, ossein hydroxyapatite or MCHC, is found in the teeth and bones of humans and animals. It is composed of calcium (approx. 24%), phosphorus (10%), protein (22%), trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans found naturally in the bone matrix. These supplements are commonly derived from calf bone.
Results of Calcium Hydroxyapatite Studies
Companies that sell calcium hydroxyapatite cite several studies to demonstrate its efficacy for bone health. HA has prevented bone loss or increased bone density in conjunction with drugs in four studies (Epstein, 1982, Pines, 1984, Castelo Branco 1999, Pelayo 2008,). It also increased forearm bone density when taken with prescription drugs. 3000 milligrams of calcium hydroxyappatite daily increased bone density in the forearm in postmenopausal women (Fernandez-Parejo et al, 2007).
In a 9-month study entitled “Effect of a Dietary Supplement on Hip and Spine BMD: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial," Tucker concluded that calcium hydroxyapatite:
“resulted in significantly greater BMD for three of the four measurements taken at the hip, including the total hip, femoral neck, and inter-trochanteric region, than placebo use after 9 months of daily use. Also, of the four BMD assessments at the hip, significant differences were evident in two after 6 months of supplement use. Apparently, the supplement is effective in improving BMD at the hip compared to placebo use in women, which should result in reduced risk of {bone loss]...”

https://www.bonelossandyou.com/calcium-h...ite-review

Calcium hydroxyapatite
Although many foods supply various calcium salts, human and animal bones are the only natural source of calcium hydroxyapatite. According to The Weston A. Price Foundation, the most efficacious calcium hydroxyapatite is microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate -- also called MCHC -- which is extracted from the raw bones of free-range cattle from New Zealand. These cows are raised with no exposure to antibiotics, pesticides, hormones or other toxic chemicals. To maintain its full spectrum of nutrients and minerals, the bone extract needs to be processed at very low temperatures. This kind of calcium is significantly more usable by the body and much easier to absorb.

Magnesium and boron
Most calcium supplements, including MCHC, have various amounts of magnesium and boron added, which increase absorption. Magnesium is needed to produce energy, cellular replication, and to help form proteins in the body. It reduces blood pressure, enhances heart function, lessens cramping in muscles, and supports the regulation of calcium metabolism. Certain types of magnesium are more easily absorbed such as magnesium aspartate, magnesium glycinate, and magnesium oxide. Look for these in supplements combined with MCHC.

Boron is needed for the development of healthy bones and joints. It works with magnesium to regulate calcium absorption and metabolism by regulating the body's steroid hormones, such as cortisol and vitamin D. Both minerals are necessary for proper calcium metabolism and a strong skeleton.

Calcium absorption and food
A mere 30 percentof calcium consumed in our food is actually absorbed, according to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT). Calcium absorption is inhibited by various factors including the type of calcium consumed, as well as the presence of aluminum, which enters your body through aluminum-clad cookware, antiperspirants, antacids, foil and possibly from chem trails crisscrossing the sky.

Many of the best sources of calcium originate in our foods, not from supplements. Soups and broths made from bone are best because they provide MCHC; followed by whole raw milk, raw milk products, sea vegetables such as kelp, Celtic sea salt, brewer's yeast, green leafy vegetables and molasses.

https://www.naturalnews.com/035122_calci...rosis.html
Seafood is a good source too.

On the cheap, canned bony fish like salmon, mackeral, and sardines is where I get most of mine.

The pressure cooked edible bones should absorb very well.(I don't have proof other than after a while eating my EMR tacos all my mineral levels were perfect in blood tests.

I'll share that recipe in the EMR superthread if I haven't already.

It's basically canned fish spiced with antioxidants, topped with antioxidants, and metal chelation agents and a bunch of steamed dark leafy greens.
Cmicsfee
EHS tacos:

The goals in mind when I formulated this was:
a "people chow" dish that has everything a body needs so I can make a lot of it a once, and not have to fuss about food
High in antioxidants
High in glutathione precursors(your body assembles glutathoine(the master antioxidant) from precursors)
High in fiber
High in heavy metal chelation agents
High in calcium and magnesium(you lose calcium from EMR exposures) and magnesium is anti-inflammatory
And tastey so I don't get bored with it.

Canned bony fish (Salmon, mackeral, sardines) is high in protein, healthy fats, and calcium and magnesium. It can be high in mercury, but the cilantro and greens are there to chelate that. I use the big oval cans of mexican sardines not the little tins. Mackeral is cheapest, but it's the fishiest, and the way I spice it neutralizes that. It's also highest in Magnesium.

That's the "meat." I drain and fork it into "tuns fish" consistency then spice it with:
paprika
turmeric
black pepper(helps turmeric goodies absorb)
cumin
Herdez salsa 5 chiles(this wasn't popular because it's for cooking not chip dip) so I can't get it anymore, but you can make it real easy from dried chiles:

The big bags of dried chiles in the Mexican isle spices. JUst pick the ones you like, New Mexico, Chipotle, ancho, etc...there's one I don't like very much, forget which but it tastes kind of like copenhagen dip...yuck...Chuckle

Just boil them a little while and put them in a blender.

I put maybe 4 tablespoons in the fish.

Toppings:
chopped red onion
minced parsley(either kind)
minced cilantro(chelates heavy metals)
speared cucumber(a "cooling" veggie to balance out the heat)
lime wedges(to squeeze)
Herdez salsa casera(any salsa good with chips is fine)

Greens

I take 2 bundles of spinach, and one bundle of kale, and chop it up, put it all in a pressure cooker with a couple inches of water, then put that on high heat without the shaker weight, and let it go until steam shoots out the tube vigorously.

Then I drain it.

All these topping get arranged in several bowls so I can reach each individual one, and cover it and use it again next meal.

Assembly:

On a flour tortilla or your choice of wrap...

Put about 1 - 1/2" wide strip 1/2" thick of fish.

Lay a spear of cucumber on one or both sides, add onion, parsley cilantro, squeeze a lime wedge,
add salsa.

Then an equal or greater amount of steamed greens.

Eat that and a banana.(For potassium and fiber)

Chuckle

After eating that for a couple days every meal, I got "ghost poops."

Chuckle

You wipe your butt after a shit and there's nothing there, because you just had a healthy shit.

Chuckle

Beyond that I take two supplements
Mega-mag magnesium drops(I eat some cottage cheese when I'm taking it)
And a liquid iodine plus potassium iodide, called iodine plus.

Cod liver oil when I can afford it.

And at night snack on nuts.(Raw preferably)

Glutathoine synthesis needs onions/garlic for the sulfur compounds and nut components.

Eat that and swim often and the symptoms are manageable.

Swimming right after an exposure that triggers symptoms fixes me up in 15 minutes...and lasts until the next exposure.

(not Athletic swimming, just "ottering")I swim down to the bottom, back up to a side, down to the bottom...back up, do some underwater flips and backflips....just screwing around like an otter...

The point is to get water flowing over the skin to ground out excess charges.

(Your cells store up excess voltage when microwaved)
(02-05-2019, 10:02 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]

At the store they sell coral calcium and this is not the stuff you need.  The stuff you need for calcium is called Calcium Hydroxyapatite.  
-S

Calcium hydroxyapatite, or simply hydroxyapatite, is a mineral that belongs to a group of phosphate minerals known as apatites. It is usually identified with the teeth and bones of humans. In fact, this mineral is a major component of these structures.
Although calcium and phosphate are two of the major elements that compose calcium hydroxyapatite, a third element is hydroxide. This consists of a hydrogen atom joined with oxygen in a chemical bonding that involves sharing electrons with each other. It is the hydrogen atom that gives this mineral its distinctiveness within the apatite group. For example, other apatites such as fluorapatite or chlorapatite can be formed if hydrogen is replaced by fluoride or chloride, respectively.
Calcium hydroxyapatite is known to make up to 50 percent of the bones in the human anatomy. Here, it functions as an inorganic compound called bone mineral, or bone apatite. In teeth, the hydroxyapatite can be found in the enamel and the calcified dentin that it covers; these are two of the teeth’s four major tissues. That found in bones and teeth have a crystallized form that lends to the rigidity of these structures. In fact, it contributes to enamel being the strongest and most mineralized component of the human body.
Thus, lack of calcium hydroxyapatite, or calcium, can lead to the development of certain diseases. One prime example is osteoporosis, in which the risk of bone fracture is increased with the loss of bone mineral density (BMD). In hydroxyapatite crystal disease, however, inflammation is caused when crystallized clumps of the mineral accidentally go to the wrong areas of the skeletal system, such as the joints. The inflammation not only affects this area, but surrounding ligaments and tendons as well.

Calcium hydroxyapatite sometimes called HA, calcium microcrystalline hydroxyappatite, MCHA, ossein hydroxyapatite or MCHC, is found in the teeth and bones of humans and animals. It is composed of calcium (approx. 24%), phosphorus (10%), protein (22%), trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans found naturally in the bone matrix.  These supplements are commonly derived from calf bone.
Companies that sell calcium hydroxyapatite cite several studies to demonstrate its efficacy for bone health.  HA has prevented bone loss or increased bone density in conjunction with drugs in four studies (Epstein, 1982, Pines, 1984, Castelo Branco 1999, Pelayo 2008,). It also increased forearm bone density when taken with prescription drugs.  3000 milligrams of calcium hydroxyappatite daily increased bone density in the forearm in postmenopausal women (Fernandez-Parejo et al, 2007).
In a 9-month study entitled “Effect of a Dietary Supplement on Hip and Spine BMD: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial," Tucker concluded that calcium hydroxyapatite:
“resulted in significantly greater BMD for three of the four measurements taken at the hip, including the total hip, femoral neck, and inter-trochanteric region, than placebo use after 9 months of daily use. Also, of the four BMD assessments at the hip, significant differences were evident in two after 6 months of supplement use. Apparently, the supplement is effective in improving BMD at the hip compared to placebo use in women, which should result in reduced risk of {bone loss]...”

Calcium hydroxyapatite
Although many foods supply various calcium salts, human and animal bones are the only natural source of calcium hydroxyapatite. According to The Weston A. Price Foundation, the most efficacious calcium hydroxyapatite is microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate -- also called MCHC -- which is extracted from the raw bones of free-range cattle from New Zealand. These cows are raised with no exposure to antibiotics, pesticides, hormones or other toxic chemicals. To maintain its full spectrum of nutrients and minerals, the bone extract needs to be processed at very low temperatures. This kind of calcium is significantly more usable by the body and much easier to absorb.

Magnesium and boron
Most calcium supplements, including MCHC, have various amounts of magnesium and boron added, which increase absorption. Magnesium is needed to produce energy, cellular replication, and to help form proteins in the body. It reduces blood pressure, enhances heart function, lessens cramping in muscles, and supports the regulation of calcium metabolism. Certain types of magnesium are more easily absorbed such as magnesium aspartate, magnesium glycinate, and magnesium oxide. Look for these in supplements combined with MCHC.

Boron is needed for the development of healthy bones and joints. It works with magnesium to regulate calcium absorption and metabolism by regulating the body's steroid hormones, such as cortisol and vitamin D. Both minerals are necessary for proper calcium metabolism and a strong skeleton.

A mere 30 percentof calcium consumed in our food is actually absorbed, according to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT). Calcium absorption is inhibited by various factors including the type of calcium consumed, as well as the presence of aluminum, which enters your body through aluminum-clad cookware, antiperspirants, antacids, foil and possibly from chem trails crisscrossing the sky.

Many of the best sources of calcium originate in our foods, not from supplements. Soups and broths made from bone are best because they provide MCHC; followed by whole raw milk, raw milk products, sea vegetables such as kelp, Celtic sea salt, brewer's yeast, green leafy vegetables and molasses.

Very important,
like many types of things (vitamins, herbs, etc. etc.) certain ones need to be taken together in order for them to be utilized. What this shows is that most people really do need to do home work on this stuff to see what and how to take this stuff and you'll also find out how much of the vitamins out there are worthless because your body can't adsorb them in the form sold to you. Whole foods type is one of the best types you can get. but even then you need to do your own research and be in tune to your own bodies needs.
(02-05-2019, 11:30 AM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]Seafood is a good source too.

On the cheap, canned bony fish like salmon, mackeral, and sardines is where I get most of mine.

The pressure cooked edible bones should absorb very well.(I don't have proof other than after a while eating my EMR tacos all my mineral levels were perfect in blood tests.

It's basically canned fish spiced with antioxidants, topped with antioxidants, and metal chelation agents and a bunch of steamed dark leafy greens.

I eat a lot of seafood, I really like Salmon, I eat tuna too though. Salmon has a lot of Omega 3 in it. Fish always is lean meat with no fat and low calorie. Last summer I lost 20 pounds just eating Salmon everyday for a few months. I think fish is the best meat you can eat, it seems like Beef cause us all these problems with our heart and arteries. I have never been a fan of Pork either, they are genetically similar to us, like 99%. Sometimes I wonder how that happened. lol
Chicken is low fat too, but there is risk of salmonella if it is not properly cooked and same with the eggs.
(02-05-2019, 12:34 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 11:30 AM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]Seafood is a good source too.

I eat a lot of seafood, I really like Salmon, I eat tuna too though.  Salmon has a lot of Omega 3 in it.  Fish always is lean meat with no fat and low calorie.  Last summer I lost 20 pounds just eating Salmon everyday for a few months.  I think fish is the best meat you can eat, it seems like Beef cause us all these problems with our heart and arteries.  I have never been a fan of Pork either, they are genetically similar to us, like 99%.  Sometimes I wonder how that happened.  lol
Chicken is low fat too, but there is risk of salmonella if it is not properly cooked and same with the eggs.

I prefer the seafood because it has better mineral content then land meat.

Yeah3

And more flavor...same reason.

But I go with the cheap stuff.Canned fish, mostly because the bones are edible because they are pressure cooked. Or at least cooked so the bones can be chewed.

Chuckle

You need to be wary of mercury though, which is why I eat it with cilantro and greens(chlorophyll)

Helps the body eliminate heavy metals.

Fish does have fat but it's good fat.
(02-05-2019, 12:24 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 10:02 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]

At the store they sell coral calcium and this is not the stuff you need.  The stuff you need for calcium is called Calcium Hydroxyapatite.  
-S

Calcium hydroxyapatite sometimes called HA, calcium microcrystalline hydroxyappatite, MCHA, ossein hydroxyapatite or MCHC, is found in the teeth and bones of humans and animals. It is composed of calcium (approx. 24%), phosphorus (10%), protein (22%), trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans found naturally in the bone matrix.  These supplements are commonly derived from calf bone.
Companies that sell calcium hydroxyapatite cite several studies to demonstrate its efficacy for bone health.  HA has prevented bone loss or increased bone density in conjunction with drugs in four studies (Epstein, 1982, Pines, 1984, Castelo Branco 1999, Pelayo 2008,). It also increased forearm bone density when taken with prescription drugs.  3000 milligrams of calcium hydroxyappatite daily increased bone density in the forearm in postmenopausal women (Fernandez-Parejo et al, 2007).

Calcium hydroxyapatite

Magnesium and boron

Very important,
like many types of things (vitamins, herbs, etc. etc.) certain ones need to be taken together in order for them to be utilized. What this shows is that most people really do need to do home work on this stuff to see what and how to take this stuff and you'll also find out how much of the vitamins out there are worthless because your body can't adsorb them in the form sold to you. Whole foods type is one of the best types you can get. but even then you need to do your own research and be in tune to your own bodies needs.

Calcium and magnesium at the same time.

Turmeric and black pepper at the same time...
Yeah the turmeric and pepper makes it work 2000% better. i went to the bulk store yesterday and bought a bunch of pepper, the lady asked me why and I told her it was to take with my Tumeric. I bought some pumpkin seeds too, they are really good for men. They also have psyllium husk at the bulk store and it is less than half the price of metamucil. Most of us don't get enough fiber, thats why I use it. Best part is it doesn't have that fake orange color and artificial sweeteners. i mix it in a glass with juice.
(02-05-2019, 12:42 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah the turmeric and pepper makes it work 2000% better.  i went to the bulk store yesterday and bought a bunch of pepper, the lady asked me why and I told her it was to take with my Tumeric.  I bought some pumpkin seeds too, they are really good for men.  They also have psyllium husk at the bulk store and it is less than half the price of metamucil.  Most of us don't get enough fiber, thats why I use it.  Best part is it doesn't have that fake orange color and artificial sweeteners.  i mix it in a glass with juice.

I've found that bananas have the best fiber.

If you eat a lot of them, your poops come out like a healthy dog.

Chuckle

Soft, but whole and firm.

Chuckle

Sve big$$$ on toilet paper because there's nothing stuck to your ass.
Pages: 1 2 3