The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What topic brought you down the rabbit hole?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My alternative topic is UFOs and the possibility of Alien life visiting Earth.

I've always been fascinated by Near Death experiences, the afterlife and psychics. Remote viewing is also something that I find really interesting.

I had no idea that my interest in those things would lead to the discovery of the corruption within my own government. That was probably the most disturbing part once I dove into the world of conspiracy theory.

What brought you here? Other than politics, which of the unknown phenomenon piqued your interest enough to search out the answers that aren't addressed in the mainstream?
I'd have to go with paranormal phenomena and cryptids.

Ghosts, psychic phenomena, bigfoot, things that go bump in the night.

Spend a year in a haunted house where things get progressively worse to the point that people are waking up with bite marks...

A few odd occurrences out in the woods too.

UFOs tickled the old curiosity as well even though I haven't seen one.
Search for knowledge. Heartflowers
After I discovered the internet I would have to say UFO's. Other than that I just enjoy making an ass out of myself. Chuckle
(02-03-2019, 04:23 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have to go with paranormal phenomena and cryptids.

Ghosts, psychic phenomena, bigfoot, things that go bump in the night.

Spend a year in a haunted house where things get progressively worse to the point that people are waking up with bite marks...

A few odd occurrences out in the woods too.

UFOs tickled the old curiosity as well even though I haven't seen one.

I forgot to mention cryptids. Those are the same things that interest me. I have a desire to know the unknowable. The more I research these subjects the more I realize I may never find the answers.

I remember reading a little about your haunting experience. Very interesting.
I was looking for the bunny.
9-11-01
(02-03-2019, 04:26 PM)Kraut the Rebel Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking for the bunny.

Find it?
The reason I asked is occasionally I find things about those topics but they don't get much response when I bring them here so I stopped posting them.
I'll start bringing those things over here again
Robbie Parker, just before he came out to give his interview right after Sandy Hook.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8