The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Polar Vortex...Boiling Water...3rd Degree Burns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Surely people wouldn't throw boiling water on their face, right?

Wrong!!!

People in the Midwest are learning the hard way that throwing boiling water can lead to seriously painful burns.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c547...93b203b80f

There's more videos of people being stupid than you probably want to watch.

Here's one genius.
https://youtu.be/tXlD4UvzkzU
Josie tried a cold compress before going to Children’s Hospital to be stabilized, then transferring to a Shriners burn clinic, where she was diagnosed with second-degree burns. She said she’s still dealing with blisters but is taking medication and feels much better now.

“I probably won’t do it again,” she said.
Facepalm
(02-02-2019, 09:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Josie tried a cold compress before going to Children’s Hospital to be stabilized, then transferring to a Shriners burn clinic, where she was diagnosed with second-degree burns. She said she’s still dealing with blisters but is taking medication and feels much better now.

“I probably won’t do it again,” she said.
Facepalm

Never, ever double down on stupid. Facepalm

T-Dub

Boiling water challenge. Great, thin the herd. Coming next week, the Russian roulette challenge.
Where was Huffpo to warn them BEFORE they tried this?
Who thought it was a good idea to throw it at themselves?
So many questions
(02-02-2019, 10:01 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Boiling water challenge. Great, thin the herd. Coming next week, the Russian roulette challenge.

While eating a Tide Pod
The stupid actually does burn.

Go figure ?
(02-02-2019, 10:01 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Boiling water challenge. Great, thin the herd. Coming next week, the Russian roulette challenge.

And the week after it will be the Bird Box 2 challenge followed by a whole month of Blue Whale. Facepalm

I suggest using 1911s, great gun for Russian Roulette.
(02-02-2019, 10:33 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]

I suggest using 1911s, great gun for Russian Roulette.

Jptdknpa
Pages: 1 2