The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Tyson Foods recalls more than 36,000 pounds of chicken nuggets after 'rubber-like' material found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't seen this posted here...

Tyson Foods recalls more than 36,000 pounds of chicken nuggets after 'rubber-like' material found

Tyson Foods Inc. has voluntarily recalled their White Meat Panko Chicken Nuggets from retail stores across the nation, according to a news release from the U.S. Drug Administration Food Safety and Inspection Service.

The recall comes after Tyson Foods Inc., of Sedalia, Missouri, received customer complaints of "soft, blue rubber" materials found in the nuggets, a news release release from Tyson Foods, Inc. said.

Arizona is one of six states with retail distribution centers where the recalled nuggets were shipped, according to Senior Communications Manager Worth Sparkman, of Tyson Foods.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc...719425002/
The company said rubber is part of a seal on an equipment used to produce the nuggets, and some pieces were accidentally mixed with the product.

The products were shipped to retail locations nationwide, although it is unclear which ones. They were produced on Nov. 26, 2018, and have a best-used-by date of Nov. 26, 2019, according to the USDA. Officials said consumers who have bought the products and frozen them should either return or throw them away.
Vulcanized Product a bit too much , eh ?

mmm I know what I want tonight!
Chicken is scary to eat at best and they tested a million eggs and 900,000 had Salmonella. So make sure everything is well cooked and be aware of serving times. I eat 7 to 10 eggs for breakfast every morning. I make sure they are well cooked, while a runny egg will raise the testosterone of a man, one that is well cooked is safer. Eat enough eggs, you'll become a rooster!!!!
Gross!!!!
Off topic, but similar. First off, I love milk, but if it's not fresh, I can stand it. The last two days, I bought a bottle of 'Dairy Pure' whole milk. Both bottles had some sort of slimy glob floating on top. Neither one smelled bad and both were well within the expiration date.

It was enough to deter me from drinking milk for awhile. I did contact the local retailer so they know. They pulled the remaining stock from the cooler.
(02-01-2019, 04:10 PM)Suburban Monk Wrote: [ -> ]mmm I know what I want tonight!

[Image: 8-rubber-chicken-1.jpg]

1dunno1
Some of these things scare me. Like how do they put the juice in boxes and leave it out in a warm store for months till someone buys it, why doesn't it spoil. I bought this milk too, it doesn't have to be refrigerated till you drink it and it doesn't go bad, can sit out for months. This is either really good technology or it can't be good for you, or maybe both.
(02-01-2019, 04:28 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Some of these things scare me.  Like how do they put the juice in boxes and leave it out in a warm store for months till someone buys it, why doesn't it spoil.  I bought this milk too, it doesn't have to be refrigerated till you drink it and it doesn't go bad, can sit out for months.  This is either really good technology or it can't be good for you, or maybe both.

Food Irradiation: 5 Things You Need to Know

https://www.meghantelpner.com/blog/food-...d-to-know/
Pages: 1 2