The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Millenial coworker who has a pregnant wife said...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today my most annoying employee, who's wife is expecting their 1st child in 3 months told me that he didn't think abortion was a big deal and it wasn't murder until the baby was a tax deduction.

I turned around and said...what???

Him...If it's really a child in the womb I should be able to claim the tax deduction now and not have to wait until it's born.

Facepalm

I didn't know what to say. The idiot has been taking off work every couple weeks to go get sonograms. He's seen his son in the womb and still doesn't believe it would be an issue.

I guess if the IRS would allow the deduction maybe he'd oppose abortion? IDK

I don't have a point here but it's been driving me crazy all day and wanted to unload.
There is no cure for stupid.
(01-31-2019, 06:55 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: [ -> ]There is no cure for stupid.

True but it's more than that. It's the callous attitude towards life that really shocks me. He's the youngest in our group and by far the most self centered, self serving of everyone. No compassion or empathy for any life but his own
(01-31-2019, 06:51 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Today my most annoying employee, who's wife is expecting their 1st child in 3 months told me that he didn't think abortion was a big deal and it wasn't murder until the baby was a tax deduction.  

I turned around and said...what???  

Him...If it's really a child in the womb I should be able to claim the tax deduction now and not have to wait until it's born.

Facepalm

I didn't know what to say.  The idiot has been taking off work every couple weeks to go get sonograms.  He's seen his son in the womb and still doesn't believe it would be an issue.  

I guess if the IRS would allow the deduction maybe he'd oppose abortion?  IDK

I don't have a point here but it's been driving me crazy all day and wanted to unload.

Perfect case of the Godlessness that prevails today. See, the supreme entity is the government's IRS. A vast judgement is overdue.
And yet these same tards protest a death row inmate being executed or an immigrant that jumped the border who died in the desert.
(01-31-2019, 06:58 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]

True but it's more than that.   It's the callous attitude towards life that really shocks me.   He's the youngest in our group and by far the most self centered,  self serving of everyone.  No compassion or empathy for any life but his own

Imagine the life that child will have. Kid will be neglected and thought of as an object.
(01-31-2019, 07:01 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]

True but it's more than that.   It's the callous attitude towards life that really shocks me.   He's the youngest in our group and by far the most self centered,  self serving of everyone.  No compassion or empathy for any life but his own

Imagine the life that child will have. Kid will be neglected and thought of as an object.

I fear that too. Usually I try to reason with him but I was so disgusted and disappointed that I was speechless.

And we have the VA delegate Kathy Tran (infamous video as of yesterday or the day before) introducing a bill that makes it OK to "abort" a baby AFTER it has been born - and get this...the SAME DAY she introduced that bill, she also introduced one to save the lives of some godforsaken CATERPILLAR!!!  I don't know how these people live with themselves.

Facepalm

If ever he has an accident, injures himself or is sick - just look at him, laugh, call him a dumb ass and walk off. Liberals HATE that .....
(01-31-2019, 07:09 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]

And we have the VA delegate Kathy Tran (infamous video as of yesterday or the day before) introducing a bill that makes it OK to "abort" a baby AFTER it has been born - and get this...the SAME DAY she introduced that bill, she also introduced one to save the lives of some godforsaken CATERPILLAR!!!  I don't know how these people live with themselves.

Facepalm

There's really something wrong with a large number of people. It's no wonder our society throws people away when they're old, sick, weak, etc...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6