The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "If You Do Not Believe Trump, You Are Not A Patriot. I Don't Want You Here."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not yet beating a dead horse, I am bringing fresh ingredients to the dinner party.

This fellow is a patriot and firmly believes in President Trump's plan, right down to the strategic dates.

I just need to reaffirm my patriotic faith.

https://youtu.be/esdDNPyddB8

It's hilarious how this is now the standard for so many between good and evil.
Reminds me of the original sin.
If this video turns out to be correct, this will be an epic tale that will reverberate throughout history forever. God, let it be so...
Interesting vid, I`ve enjoyed the show so far.
No leaks, that I can recall, from the Special Councils Russia collusion investigation so I`m not writing this off.
(01-31-2019, 05:37 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting vid, I`ve enjoyed the show so far.
No leaks, that I can recall, from the Special Councils Russia collusion investigation so I`m not writing this off.

If President Trump and his army pull this off, it will be the greatest "sting" in our history. The Clinton Cabal won't know what hit them. Cheer
(01-31-2019, 07:03 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2019, 05:37 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting vid, I`ve enjoyed the show so far.

If President Trump and his army pull this off, it will be the greatest "sting" in our history.  The Clinton Cabal won't know what hit them.  Cheer

If as stated in the video"all hell breaks loose" the left better realize that we the REAL American people have had enough and we WILL not take it anymore. If we have too break bad on their ass we will accommodate that need.
(01-31-2019, 03:56 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not yet beating a dead horse, I am bringing fresh ingredients to the dinner party.

This fellow is a patriot and firmly believes in President Trump's plan, right down to the strategic dates.

I just need to reaffirm my patriotic faith.

https://youtu.be/esdDNPyddB8

You had me at patriot Cheer
Trump Bump
[Image: peace-is-a-dream-only-achieved-when-good...296512.png]