The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Immigrant Gang Related Murder in Malmo, Sweden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a gang related murder in the area around Malmo, Sweden sometime in the summer of 2018. Footage is from the cousin of @rampagingnegro, who told him it was beef between Arabs / Middle Eastern immigrants.

@rampagingnegro notes:

Sweden is a nice country with lots of hot girls, but they are going to have a lot more real trouble with this kind of thing soon. My cousin is involved in a bit of the rough stuff out there, and the violence is heating up especially with second and third generation African & Arab immigrants like him. Sweden offers them all a good life and decent opportunity, or at least great welfare to sit on their asses and smoke Weed or Hookah all day like they would be doing in their home nations anyway.

So they have decided to whack each other out of pride and “respect” due to the lax laws in prosecuting murders and killings.

Thanks a lot for the video, @rampagingnegro. That a negro cop? In Sweden?

Video in link below:

https://www.bestgore.com/murder/immigran...mo-sweden/

Because of these negro 3rd worlders watch Sweden soon begin to give life sentences to the public in the next few years0 Wasting even more tax payer money to support the state which brought these animals in the country in the first place..

I place Sweden somewhere where the US was in the 1960's-1970's at the moment. After the golden era 1940's-1950's  of America when it went down the toilet by giving into civil rights.

What it looked like in the 1950's America below before the negros received their civil rights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tevhsNR-iQ
Driving through a typical city in America today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfCkuobFbvs
Bulgaria had to kick out 500,000 Turcos after five and six generations!

They wont assimilate,they will wait for the time they can overpower you and declare Sharia Law.
They will then slaughter you in your bed and fuck your women and children repeatedly in the ass. If you by chance survive the slaughter ,they will enslave you and convert you all.

They have done it before and will do it again as soon as the time is right!

Kick them out now! Send them to ISRAEL!
The Khazar say "look at this beautiful diversity enriching 1st world European and American society goyim! You need more beautiful 3rd worlders in your country because they beautiful and contribute and you are just racist! Conveniently we jooz build a wall around israel and only jooz can immigrate here."

I do not want non-whites to assimilate white countries. This leads to a miscegenation and genetic degeneration as we are seeing in the world today. If we continue this way the world will end not for us but for all of society. Our children slaves living in primitive huts. We must cut the cord from the third world. Best way for the true final solution. jews, muslims, all those 3rd world fucks…..just all a waste of space and resources.

Then why is nobody doing anything about it? Why are there no riots in the streets aiming to kill these stupid migrants and jews? Why is no action being taken?

This is the future of the west. Why all of a sudden are these filthy 3rd world pigs flooding into developed countries? It was never like this before. So basically the shit skins run away from their shithole countries, and will turn the developed countries they move to into shitholes because they are too Low IQ to assimilate. Then where will they run once the west is a 3rd world shithole?

Rape gangs. Lots and lot’s of rape gangs.

Diversity is our strength though. The jooz say.

Sweden may as well be North Africa at this point, It is basically the same now.

Sweden was heaven on earth. Low crime, low unemployment rate, high standard of living etc. Even beautiful blond white women.

The leftwing had an idea, theyvoted for mass uncontrolled third world immigration because of it Sweden now has a high crime rate, high level of unemployment, lowered living standards and naggers and Arabs everywhere raping and murdering as they go.

To think they now have to face constant danger and risk their lives just to go about their ordinary day. Oh my goodness. Life hasn’t been this exciting and energetic in years.

You may not have it now but very soon you will all have wonderful diversity and enrichment in your countries too.

Why are we continuously supporting Allied Forces idea's when we should be enforcing Adolf Hitlers terminology and twink it, imply it for the 21st century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY2pX9t2l78
The man the Khazar call the most evil man in history was no evil man but a prophet who has been ridiculed and silenced by his enemies.

Deemed a lunatic for his beliefs in science, which now has been proven, but even today the jooz ridicule and stripe away anyone who dares go against their cult belief's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_-DstVm18

They are slowly and silently putting all of us into slave shackles striping us of our rights we spilled blood to gain, for their future utopia that does not involve us.

"WASHINGTON — In an evening vote that garnered essentially no national media coverage, the U.S. Senate voted last night to advance the “Strengthening America’s Security in the Middle East Act of 2019” – sometimes called the “anti-BDS bill” for its component that would allow state and local governments to punish companies or individuals who support the non-violent Boycott, Divest, Sanctions movement aimed at promoting Palestinian rights and ending Israeli apartheid and military occupation of the West Bank. The bill was, notably, numbered S.1 — the Senate’s first legislative act of its 2019-20 session.

Numerous rights groups, politicians and civil rights advocates have accused this measure of violating freedom of speech and setting a dangerous precedent for the private political activism of American citizens, all on behalf of a foreign country."

https://www.mintpressnews.com/the-senate...ll/254408/
edited to add spoiler tag..

please be respectful of others.. some may not want to see that shit.
(01-31-2019, 11:13 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]edited to add spoiler tag..

I am grateful for you allowing me to post this. Believe me I am. But in my line of work I've found out to receive an action people need to be force to see the world in the real otherwise it's just words on paper.

Today kids do not see the raw violence that is happening around them. Many live in fucking fantasy believing what they are told and not seeing the results of their ideal actions.

Any further content I will of course put it in a spoiler box.

Troll2
(01-31-2019, 11:32 AM)Cracker Jack Wrote: [ -> ]

I am grateful for you allowing me to post this. Believe me I am. But in my line of work I've found out to receive an action people need to be force to see the world in the real otherwise it's just words on paper.

Today kids do not see the raw violence that is happening around them. Many live in fucking fantasy believing what they are told and not seeing the results of their ideal actions.

Troll2

its not "living in a fantasy" to decide whether you want to click on a spoiler tag or not

some choose to see it, some don't.

it was pretty gruesome
(01-31-2019, 11:33 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2019, 11:32 AM)Cracker Jack Wrote: [ -> ]

Troll2

its not "living in a fantasy" to decide whether you want to click on a spoiler tag or not

some choose to see it, some don't.

it was pretty gruesome

That's the point. Long time ago I fought over sea's. I killed men, women, and children. We use to take pictures of them, you know the aftermath? And trade those pictures around like trading cards. I had a cousin who wanted to sign up. He lived in fantasy soaking up Bush Jr. era bullshit. I went into that as a solider of fortune, he wanted to join as a patriot to fight for his country or some nonsense like that.

I had a video of a woman suicide bomber I kept when I came home, where the bomb somehow malfunctioned. So when it went off, some how this bitch was still alive, at least nearly half of her. She was heading to our road side outpost. when we walked over she was disillusioned and in obvious pain. We did nothing for her and some of the men on tape laughed, me included. I watched her suffer and after years in the field I liked what I saw. I told that boy after he watched that gruesome video if he still wanted to join? Still wanted to fight and destroy his moral fiber for the rich, powerful and the joo who don't give a fuck about you.

Same instance, look at these college leftist. Advocating for deadly ideologies but no nothing of there effect. They deserve to be shown the gruesome results of what they advocate.
[Image: bwsZaqf.jpg]

What you see in the photo above is a “Hasbara War Room”, or Advocacy Room as they call it, at IDC (Interdisciplinary Center) Herzliya – a prestigious private university in Israel. Tens of thousands of students in Israel, Israelis abroad, as well as the Sayanim (Jews who respond to the Mossad calls to turn against the Goyim) around the world created an army of internet shills with the sole purpose to whitewash the Israeli war crimes, promote Khazar Communism, support jewelry globalism, attack white national groups, and making anyone who opposes the joo look like the bad guys.

The Yahoodi used to have the monopoly on information and abused it systematically for decades. But their monopoly came to an abrupt end with the invent of the internet and to the horror of the Jews, the public now has access to all kinds of news, including news provided by people who just wish to inform the public and have nothing to gain by supporting this side over another.

One of the most significant achievements of independent reporting is the widespread exposure of the Holohoax. The Holohoax has been a source of billions of dollars for the fake victims and storytellers for decades, and because exposures of the fraud threatened the racket, the Yahoodi used the billions it raked in to finance a thorough research and development of tricks and techniques that would help them halt the growing spread of truth, and manipulate what’s already out there in their favor.

What Is Hasbara

To put it bluntly, Hasbara is Israeli propaganda. It’s a set of research, science and time tested methods that have for its sole goal to embed an image of Israel in the minds of the public that’s favorable to Israel.

A good example of how well Hasbara works can be observed on the Wikipedia page on Hasbara:

Hasbara refers to public relations efforts to disseminate abroad positive information about Israel. The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimisation of Israel around the world. Hasbara means “explanation”, and is also a euphemism for propaganda.

Notice how the opening paragraph is cleverly decorated with “negative press”, and “delegitimisation of Israel”. One of the most important teachings of Hasbara is to continue to portray the Yahoodi as the victims. So long as the sheeple perceive the Yahoodi as the victims, they will continue siding with it because they will think that those poor defenseless Jews have suffered so much and they still face anti-Semitism and homophobia…

For as long as the recorded memory goes, the Yahoodi have been the predators, the exploiters and the instigators of violence. Wherever they turned up, they exploited the native population, sucked the ordinary people dry and tricked the nations into conflicts that descended them into ruin while financially benefiting the Jews. The same story has repeated over and over again, century after century the Jews would exploit the hospitality of the people and make themselves rich by ruining the nation, then get kicked out after they were figure out only to do the same thing again i their next destination. Like a parasite. Yet despite thousands of years of doing nothing but exploiting, terrorizing and destroying, they continued to portray themselves as victims, thus further exploiting the naturally compassionate nature of population of the lands they invaded.

This “forever victim” trick has worked for them for millennia and works just as well today as it always has. It’s one of the first thing they learn on their Hasbara courses and they’ve become masters at exploiting it. If you look back at your life and see a point at which you considered the Jewish people to have always been persecuted, know that at the same moment there was a shill grinning because his hasbara schooling helped him to trick you.

Just as over the millennia, the Yahoodi have exploited the natural compassionate nature of human beings for their selfish profits, they similarly exploit our natural tendency to not want to stoop to their level for the same reasons. That gives the Yahoodi a tactical advantage because it puts a vast industry of organized lying against an individual. As an individual, you don’t form PR teams to justify war crimes and killings, but they do. And not only that, they do it without losing any sleep over it.
Pages: 1 2