The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: How I naturally cured my 2nd degree hypertension without bloodpressure pills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEhVr2rgOvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmwsPZs-QQ

I had 2nd degree hypertension, but now my blood pressure is normal. The garlic was part of that, but also apple cider vinegar, baking soda and clean olive leaf were able to fix my blood pressure problem. Appare3ntly if you are alkaline, you do not have high blood pressure. So i would make a drink of a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with the mother, and i would drink this twice a day for a week. You don't want to do it for too long or you will make your body too alkaline.
The Clean Olive Leaf extract basically works as well as a blood pressure medication. After a month, my blood pressure was normal.

Olive leaves and olive oil has been used for thousands of years in the treatment of various complaints. But as is often the case it took modern society a long time to catch up with tradition. These days, olive leaf extract (Olea europea) is becoming more well-known and used its use is becoming widespread.
There is good reason for this as an ever increasing body of research demonstrates that olive leaf extract has numerous therapeutic benefits including the following:
It offers immune system support
It is a rich, natural source of antioxidants (over 5x vitamin C and Goji Berry). Supports cardiovascular health and reduces cholesterol and high blood pressure
It has potent antiviral properties
It has antifungal properties
Anti-cancer properties—in that it helps inhibit tumor growth and help reduces malignant cell survival rates
Olive leaf extract and olive oil, contains a powerful compound called Oleuropein. This compound is responsible for many of its substantial health benefits.

https://healthyfocus.org/olive-leaf-extr...e-effects/

Oleuropein from olive leaves lowers blood pressure safely
Olives and olive oil, rich in healthful monounsaturated fats, have long been important staples of the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet.
But it is the leaves of the Olea europaea tree – used for centuries to treat infections and speed wound healing – that have the highest content of bioactive compounds.
In addition to potent antioxidants such as hydroxytyrosol and oleanic acid, olive leaves contain a phenolic compound called oleuropein.
Studies have shown that oleuropein provides a host of health benefits, including modulating blood sugar, regulating heartbeat, reducing the risk of cancer, fighting inflammation and boosting the immune system.
In addition, research has shown that this beneficial compound helps to combat the arterial stiffness that contributes to high blood pressure – while improving endothelial function and helping to modulate calcium channel flow.
In a double-blind clinical trial published in Phytomedicine, researchers found that oleuropein reduced systolic blood pressure by an average of 11.5 mmHg, and lowered diastolic blood pressure by 4.8 mmHg. (Note: the systolic, or top number, measures the blood pressure during contractions, while the diastolic measures the pressure between heartbeats).
Study results: Olive leaf extract works as well as a prescription blood pressure drug
In a randomized double-blind trial involving 232 participants with hypertension, researchers compared the blood pressure-lowering powers of olive leaf with that of captopril, a pharmaceutical hypertensive drug.
One group received 1,000 mg a day of the olive leaf formulation for 8 weeks, while the other received a standard dose of captopril for the same amount of time.
The researchers found that systolic readings decreased by 11.5 mmHg in the olive leaf group and 13.7 mmHg in the captopril group – leading the team to conclude that the effect of olive leaf was “similar” to that achieved by captopril.
The researchers speculated that olive leaf might work to relax artery walls and lower blood pressure in the same way as prescription ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitors.
And, while captopril can feature side effects such as dizziness and dry cough – the olive leaf extract group experienced no adverse effects.
When it came to decreasing fats in the blood and reducing harmful LDL cholesterol, the olive leaf extract outperformed the prescription drug.
The olive leaf group experienced an average 7.8 percent reduction in triglyceride levels – along with a decrease in harmful LDL cholesterol. The captopril group did not.

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/blood-p...-2511.html
Beet juice works, too. I just went through a nightmare with the NP where I USED to go; not going anymore. I also take the olive leaf. Yes, they work. The bp meds are simply not worth it, too many side effects. The wean off can be horrifying, too. But, they don't tell you that. I simply refused to knuckle under to Tricare's rules on brands versus generics and the need to 'fail' on 2 similar meds. No. Not interested. Even the one that worked had side effects, and it was a low dosage. Yet, unaffordable for me to take monthly - $166 a month. No generic, yet. So. I walked out with a third prescription, and never came back. Went all proactive and discovered what I needed to do and am doing it. For us oldsters, these drugs are nothing but a stepping stone into the warehouse for maintenance until you die. No. THIS is what Obamacare really does TO you, and most people don't even think about it.
AC vinager and baking soda does wonders...if you can do it everyday.
I wouldn’t call it a refreshing drink, it sucks ass. My problem is remembering to do it.