The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Fiat Chrysler moving some production back from Mexico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/car...027093001/ DETROIT -- Citing President Trump's and Congress' new tax law, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said Thursday that it's going to move some of its production back from Mexico.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will invest more than $1 billion to modernize the company's Warren Truck Plant in metro Detroit, adding 2,500 jobs and moving production of its Ram Heavy Duty trucks from Mexico.

The changeover is to be complete in 2020.
MAGA
Make Detroit Great Again

:)
(01-30-2019, 04:11 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Make Detroit Great Again

I'm all for making Detroit the motor city once more but I think there will have to be a change in city government . I have even read somewhere where BMW marine and Triumph motorcycle will be moving to Detroit from Europe . Now that the steal mills are starting back up . Cheer

This is a great start on Making America Great Again
(01-30-2019, 07:13 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2019, 04:11 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Make Detroit Great Again

I'm all for making Detroit the motor city once more but I think there will have to be a change in city government . I have even read somewhere where BMW marine and Triumph motorcycle will be moving to Detroit from Europe . Now that the steal mills are starting back up .  Cheer

This is a great start on Making America Great Again

Cheer