The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Sacrifice Rules...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Sacrifice Rules

jan 30, 2019

link to  video

Facepalm
Any synopsis on this?

Making sacrifices in life is a good thing (don't get what I want today for what I'll need tomorrow), and its preached in the bible often

Not sure if this video is discussing human sacrifice, and if so then it happens every damn day!
May they die the way they kill.....
(01-30-2019, 01:19 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]May they die the way they kill.....

This was posted in a couple other threads. It is a video that starts out with a brief synopsis of the disgusting end of baby life laws being passed. It then shows Hollywood's very sophisticated method of brainwashing people into accepting child sacrifice

I urge everyone to donate the 10 or 20 minutes and watch this video. Very well done and it also shows methods of brainwashing outside of just this one issue.
(01-30-2019, 01:19 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Any synopsis on this?

Making sacrifices in life is a good thing (don't get what I want today for what I'll need tomorrow), and its preached in the bible often

Not sure if this video is discussing human sacrifice, and if so then it happens every damn day!

Oops, above post meant for you...

Hmmm.... 17 emojis for fpping and can't find a single cannibs leaf...
(01-30-2019, 03:34 PM)ElixerPi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2019, 01:19 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]May they die the way they kill.....

This was posted in a couple other threads. It is a video that starts out with a brief  synopsis of the disgusting end of baby life laws being passed. It then shows Hollywood's very sophisticated method of brainwashing people into accepting child sacrifice

I urge everyone to donate the 10 or 20 minutes and watch this video. Very well done and it also shows methods of brainwashing outside of just this one issue.

Thank you for writing all this out.

Yes, I can definitely agree with it being a disgusting practice.
I will check the video out when I get home from work

That being said, Hollywood is just a tool for these people, they aren't truly in control.
Ever watch the documentary "Esoteric Agenda"?
Tissue