The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: DC Antifa Leader Charged With ‘Ethnic Intimidation’ Related To Attack On Marines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Washington, D.C. Antifa leader Joseph “Jose” Alcoff, also known as “Chepe,” was arrested and charged with multiple felonies in Philadelphia on Jan. 10 in connection to the Antifa mob attack against two Marines in November.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/29/antif...-arrested/
I was hoping it was giraffe boy. But those two idiots will do especially if they get some long time. Like 10 years or more .
(1) A person is guilty of ethnic intimidation if that person maliciously, and with specific intent to intimidate or harass another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, does any of the following: (a) Causes physical contact with another person.
(01-29-2019, 11:05 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]Washington, D.C. Antifa leader Joseph “Jose” Alcoff, also known as “Chepe,” was arrested and charged with multiple felonies in Philadelphia on Jan. 10 in connection to the Antifa mob attack against two Marines in November.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/29/antif...-arrested/

Good. Everyone should read the article. It's short but full of info. Here's the charges. I hope he gets jail time.

Alcoff faces 17 charges, including multiple counts of aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, conspiracy and terroristic threats, and one count of robbery while inflicting serious bodily injury.
(01-29-2019, 11:15 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ](1) A person is guilty of ethnic intimidation if that person maliciously, and with specific intent to intimidate or harass another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, does any of the following: (a) Causes physical contact with another person.

In the article it says that one of the marines told them he was Mexican and they started calling him spic and other names.
(01-29-2019, 11:14 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping it was giraffe boy. But those two idiots will do especially if they get some long time.  Like 10 years or more .

Speaking of giraffe boy, I have never seen so many people with long necks as seem to be associated with Antifa.
(01-29-2019, 11:19 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 11:14 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping it was giraffe boy. But those two idiots will do especially if they get some long time.  Like 10 years or more .

Speaking of giraffe boy, I have never seen so many people with long necks as seem to be associated with Antifa.

They need extra neck turf for tattoos.

Dahboo7 said they were reptilian . Yeah
(01-29-2019, 11:28 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]

Dahboo7  said they were  reptilian . Yeah

I believe it.
Dress for Success..

[Image: BLACKBLOCS-hoodie-bw-jumbo.jpg]

Snip
By now, you know the look. Black work or military boots, pants, balaclavas or ski masks, gloves and jackets, North Face brand or otherwise. Gas masks, goggles and shields may be added as accessories, but the basics have stayed the same since the look’s inception.
It’s impossible to say which anarchist street movement first donned all black. The generally agreed-upon genesis for the bloc’s current incarnation is the Autonomen movement of the 1970s, which grew out of class struggles in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and beyond. (Antifa groups, an overlapping but not at all identical set of people, trace their lineage back further, to those who fought against the rise of Hitler; generally, where there is “fa,” there’s been “antifa.”)

Snip
“Everyone quickly figured out,” Mr. Young wrote, that “having a massive group of people all dressed the same with their faces covered not only helps in defending against the police, but also makes it easier for saboteurs to take the offensive against storefronts, banks and any other material symbols and power centers of capitalism and the state.”

Snip
It was a look so successful that the bloc’s greatest enemies considered adopting it. As Mark Bray details in his incisive “Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook,” there have been occasional attempts to co-opt the bloc look by right-wing fascist groups. That’s died down recently, with the loose overlapping affiliation of nationalists, white supremacists and Nazis instead adopting an overdressed, old-fashioned style often referred to as “dapper.”

[Image: 30-BLACKBLOCS-8-super-Jumbo.jpg]

Snip
“I’ll often look through pictures from the demonstration and see if I can spot myself in any of them,” said Elle Armageddon, a Bay Area activist and writer. “If I can’t find any pictures of myself, I feel like I’ve done O.K.”

More
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/style...shion.html

@Sassy
Pages: 1 2