The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Woman kicked off flight for rant about sitting between ‘two big pigs’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Eyeroll  Fuckin whites! I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit...actors!

https://nypost.com/2019/01/29/woman-kick...-big-pigs/

An unhinged woman was kicked off a recent United Airlines flight after going on a fat-shaming tirade about her two seatmates – calling the passengers on either side of her “two big pigs.”

“Oh my goodness! I don’t know how I’m going to do this for the next four hours!” the woman barks into her cellphone on the Las Vegas-to-Newark flight.

“This is just impossible ’cause they’re squishing me. Like, just unbelievable. At least they’ll keep me warm,” she fumes. “I can’t sit here because they’re both so big on left and right. I can’t even sit here.”
I want to tell her she smells like pork pot stickers.
(01-29-2019, 08:40 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I want to tell her she smells like pork pot stickers.

But those smell good...
Mmmmmm
(01-29-2019, 09:09 PM)Miscellaneous Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 08:40 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I want to tell her she smells like pork pot stickers.

But those smell good...
Mmmmmm

Facepalm

But those smell good...
Mmmmmm

That is what the whore house on the 6th floor above Renaissance Clothing on 5th avenue @14th smelled like when I banged on their window from the fire escape and they let me in because I forgot my keys to my place on the next floor above.

It was overwhelmingly damp and warm and smelled like pot stickers.
Chuckle
(01-29-2019, 09:13 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]

But those smell good...
Mmmmmm

That is what the whore house on the 6th floor above Renaissance Clothing on 5th avenue @14th smelled like when I banged on their window from the fire escape and they let me in because I forgot my keys to my place on the next floor above.

Chuckle

Memo to self, never forget my keys. Chuckle
(01-29-2019, 09:13 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]

But those smell good...
Mmmmmm

Chuckle

There are much better places here now, for pot stickers.
(01-29-2019, 09:12 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

But those smell good...
Mmmmmm

Facepalm

Guess you've never had a really good pot sticker then.
Tut
(01-29-2019, 09:22 PM)Miscellaneous Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 09:12 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 09:09 PM)Miscellaneous Wrote: [ -> ]But those smell good...
Mmmmmm

Facepalm

Guess you've never had a really good pot sticker then.
Tut

Yeah I like pot stickers but I don't think they should be compared to the smells experienced on a flight. Chuckle
(01-29-2019, 08:37 PM)Suburban Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Eyeroll  Fuckin whites! I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit...actors!

https://nypost.com/2019/01/29/woman-kick...-big-pigs/

An unhinged woman was kicked off a recent United Airlines flight after going on a fat-shaming tirade about her two seatmates – calling the passengers on either side of her “two big pigs.”

“Oh my goodness! I don’t know how I’m going to do this for the next four hours!” the woman barks into her cellphone on the Las Vegas-to-Newark flight.

“This is just impossible ’cause they’re squishing me. Like, just unbelievable. At least they’ll keep me warm,” she fumes. “I can’t sit here because they’re both so big on left and right. I can’t even sit here.”

I'm afraid there really are people like that. They have no filter and are rude and insulting by nature.
Pages: 1 2 3 4