The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: THE DAY LAVOY FINICUM DIED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

https://apocalypseparadigm.blogspot.com/...n.html?m=1

A number of interesting vids and several links.
[Image: trash1.png]

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dm0V438ksNY/X...trash1.png
This is the first of a series of articles about the events surrounding the investiture of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge administration buildings by a group headed by Ammon Bundy, son of Cliven and Carol Bundy.  ...
This was such a sad day

I’ve watched that video so many time, I’ve lost count
I want to grind those devils into dust and toss my shoes into the dustbin that I may have stepped on those lizards. ugh! and FUCK!
RIP, the man was assassinated. That's what I saw. Like @~mc~ said, I've watched it so many times, yet, I never have any doubt about my opinion.

It's sad..
(01-29-2019, 07:42 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]RIP, the man was assassinated. That's what I saw. Like @~mc~ said, I've watched it so many times, yet, I never have any doubt about my opinion.

It's sad..

I remember

We were all pretty obsessed with finding the truth!
(01-29-2019, 07:42 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]RIP, the man was assassinated. That's what I saw. Like @~mc~ said, I've watched it so many times, yet, I never have any doubt about my opinion.

It's sad..

We can discuss, I`ll buy,,, Kiss
Remember Lavoy's flowers ?

[Image: VQub5LI.jpg]
And to add salt to the wound they acquitted the fbi agent. Facepalm Continued prayers for the families. Heartflowers
[Image: 185px-Animation_candle_flame.gif]
(01-29-2019, 08:17 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]Remember Lavoy's flowers ?

[Image: VQub5LI.jpg]

That was so very thoughtful of you. I was broke at the time and couldn't do anything to show my support for the family.
You allowed me to add my name to the card. I will always be grateful for that.

Kiss
Pages: 1 2 3