The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Year Is 1966: What Children Thought the Future Would Look Like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

2:27 nailed it. Chuckle

well... nobody saw a sports car in space coming.
What are these small adult humanoids? Kids dont talk like this.
(01-29-2019, 03:15 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]What are these small adult humanoids?  Kids dont talk like this.

They did, and they still could if it were not for the successful dumbing down of society by a vast number of evil mechanisms (drugs, fluoride, indoctrination, "pesticides," etc.)
Look at these children's expressions and demeanors. They look to me like mind control victims. Traumatized.
(01-29-2019, 03:21 PM)Citizen37082 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at these children's expressions and demeanors. They look to me like mind control victims. Traumatized.

Yeah, most people don't recognize the look of thoughtfulness and contemplation anymore. It's certainly a lost art. daydream
(01-29-2019, 03:30 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 03:21 PM)Citizen37082 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at these children's expressions and demeanors. They look to me like mind control victims. Traumatized.

Yeah, most people don't recognize the look of thoughtfulness and contemplation anymore. It's certainly a lost art.  daydream

I would have been about those kids age in 1966 maybe a little older than them.
(01-29-2019, 03:30 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, most people don't recognize the look of thoughtfulness and contemplation anymore. It's certainly a lost art.  daydream

Don't you think it's odd for kids that young to be that negative and dark? Maybe it's a British thing.
I can't imagine my classmates at that age saying anything/ talking like that.
they look like normal children to me. 1dunno1 ok they talk about the nuclear apocalypse and such but that was the zeitgeist.
They all seem rather depressed.

Must be the lousy food, they are Brits after all.
Or maybe the BBC threatened them that if they don´t behave they´ll have to do a show with Jimmy Savile.

Shitfan
Sad thing, not one of them was optimistic about the future. I wonder how kids today, would see the future?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8