The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: NATO to increase defence spending by $100bn amid US criticism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Non-US members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) will invest a further $100bn in defence spending, according to secretary general Jens Stoltenberg.

Stoltenberg told Fox News: “President Trump has been very clear. He is committed to NATO… but at the same time he has clearly stated that NATO allies need to invest more. So we see some real money and real results, and we see that a clear message from President Trump is having an impact. NATO allies have heard the president loud and clear. NATO allies are stepping up.”

The call for greater investment has come after US President Trump publicly criticised non-US members for failing to meet the 2% threshold. At a NATO summit in Brussels in July, Trump referred to other member governments as ‘delinquents’ for not contributing their share.

https://www.army-technology.com/news/nat...ing-100bn/

Are you tired of winning?
Nato members increase defence spending by $100 billion after Donald Trump called them 'delinquents'

Nato states will increase their defence spending by 100 billion dollars in response to Donald Trump's demands that European allies shoulder a greater financial burden, the alliance's secretary general has said.  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01...ald-trump/
(01-29-2019, 10:59 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Non-US members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) will invest a further $100bn in defence spending, according to secretary general Jens Stoltenberg.

Stoltenberg told Fox News: “President Trump has been very clear. He is committed to NATO… but at the same time he has clearly stated that NATO allies need to invest more. So we see some real money and real results, and we see that a clear message from President Trump is having an impact. NATO allies have heard the president loud and clear. NATO allies are stepping up.”

The call for greater investment has come after US President Trump publicly criticised non-US members for failing to meet the 2% threshold. At a NATO summit in Brussels in July, Trump referred to other member governments as ‘delinquents’ for not contributing their share.

I don't know, I'm not defense contractor. Scroll down on the article and you'll see the only reason
to increase spending on weapons that can already blow up multiple planets.
It's called defense contract profits for banks and investment houses.
And politicians.
(01-29-2019, 11:16 AM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 10:59 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Non-US members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) will invest a further $100bn in defence spending, according to secretary general Jens Stoltenberg.

I don't know, I'm not defense contractor. Scroll down on the article and you'll see the only reason
to increase spending on weapons that can already blow up multiple planets.
It's called defense contract profits for banks and investment houses.

It is ALWAYS about the money and the power! The world is like a chess game to the controllers and we are the peoons whom suffer for their games.
(01-29-2019, 11:31 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]It is ALWAYS about the money and the power! The world is like a chess game to the controllers and we are the peoons whom suffer for their games.

That's right - and they are accelerating to the potential of putting down any and all resistance to their power
Private satellites watch our every move. We cannot rebel anymore. We won't be able to non-comply, either..
Once the final non-cooperative countries are assimilated, (one way or the other), then the Beast System
will take over. This is why I root for Russia and China. I know that if they are eliminated, nothing will be left
to stop worldwide tyranny of the ZOG Beast.
(01-29-2019, 11:36 AM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2019, 11:31 AM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]It is ALWAYS about the money and the power! The world is like a chess game to the controllers and we are the peoons whom suffer for their games.

That's right - and they are accelerating to the potential of putting down any and all resistance to their power
Private satellites watch our every move. We cannot rebel anymore. We won't be able to non-comply, either..
Once the final non-cooperative countries are assimilated, (one way or the other), then the Beast System
will take over. This is why I root for Russia and China. I know that if they are eliminated, nothing will be left
to stop worldwide tyranny of the ZOG Beast.

I agree the powers are accelerating there take over of the world, and not many left that can do anything about it. either way it will end bad for us.