The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Breaking: Mueller investigation is nearly over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acting AG: Mueller probe is 'close to being completed'
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 01/28/19 05:30 PM EST

Acting attorney general Matt Whitaker said Monday that special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe is “close to being completed.”

Whitaker told reporters at a press conference that he has been “fully briefed on the investigation.”

“I hope that we can get the report from director Mueller as soon as possible,” he said.
ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump and Republican allies for months have called for a conclusion to the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election; the president has repeatedly attacked the effort as a "witch hunt."

https://thehill.com/policy/national-secu...ssion=true

This nightmare is almost over, and I predict it will be a nothing-burger for the ages.
Promises promises....
(01-28-2019, 07:00 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]Promises promises....

Yeah, but I get my hopes up really easy.
(01-28-2019, 07:05 PM)mountain man Wrote: [ -> ]

Blue pill ?
(01-28-2019, 07:25 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2019, 07:05 PM)mountain man Wrote: [ -> ]

Blue pill ?

U devil U
So, back on topic....

What's going to happen when the final report totally exonerates Trump and indicts Clinton & Co.?

There WILL be blood flowing in the streets.

<SNAP> JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS!!!

This would probably be a REAL reason to declare "National Emergency" (during which time a WALL can be built!) Two birds with one stone.....
(01-28-2019, 08:14 PM)Deplorable Michele B Wrote: [ -> ]So, back on topic....

What's going to happen when the final report totally exonerates Trump and indicts Clinton & Co.?

<SNAP>  JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS!!!

This would probably be a REAL reason to declare "National Emergency" (during which time a WALL can be built!)  Two birds with one stone.....

Well, February 15th works for me. Declare the NE, close the government and publicize the Comey & Brennan Grand Jury indictments.

Oh Happy Day Cheer
(01-28-2019, 08:14 PM)Deplorable Michele B Wrote: [ -> ]So, back on topic....

<SNAP>  JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS!!!

This would probably be a REAL reason to declare "National Emergency" (during which time a WALL can be built!)  Two birds with one stone.....

Clinton is as snug as a bug in a rug and going nowhere. Never doing any time ever.
It ain't over 'till it's over.

Or until the Fat Lady sings.

Whichever cums first.

Wanker
It would be a breath of fresh air to have some law and order bought to the swamp, but like many others here, I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for justice to prevail. There has been laws for us and separate and less severe laws for them. And there’s a lot of them blocking any hope of change. The game is rigged, the house always wins.