The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Is it true that OCTO is keeping a "list"....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
of people that piss her off so they can be "dealt with" once her little commie band of freaks grab power ?
Saw several social media blurbs on this and also that she is actively courting Antifa to back her up.
Anyone else see anything on this ?
(01-27-2019, 08:42 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]of people that piss her off so they can be "dealt with" once her little commie band of freaks grab power ?
Saw several social media blurbs on this and also that she is actively courting Antifa to back her up.
Anyone else see anything on this ?

I'd tend to believe it
Isn't keeping a list of political opponents for the purpose of retribution an abuse of power from a sitting member?
I keep two.

Naughty and Nice.
i keep a worthless list
and yes my name appears at the top of that list

Lmao
(01-27-2019, 08:51 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't keeping a list of political opponents for the purpose of retribution an abuse of power from a sitting member?

Didn't she threaten someone for saying something about her after she was elected but before she even took office ?
I imagine she needs many lists just to get through the day.

Chuckle
Ahh, yes - here it is ! She threatened Trump Jr.....

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/...pset-memb/
(01-27-2019, 08:56 PM)9mms Wrote: [ -> ]i keep a worthless list
and yes my name appears at the top of that list

Lmao

Please place my name on your list. Chuckle
(01-27-2019, 09:13 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2019, 08:51 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't keeping a list of political opponents for the purpose of retribution an abuse of power from a sitting member?

Didn't she threaten someone for saying something about her after she was elected but before she even took office ?

I seem to recall that too. Yeah3
Pages: 1 2 3