The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Any mods on? Serious question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
question from last one.

T-Dub

Ask away.
I think I may have my answer, and I'll try copy and paste.

A wall of text I posted on another forum, and I'd like to have it here(my home) for whenever I want to read it again.

Excuse no paragraphs, but I was seriously drunk when I composed this.

The house on the hill sits empty, and cold. It's windows like eyes, suddenly grown old. This house has seen life, love, and death, It's almost as though it's taken it's last breath.
As the wind comes through the timber, and over the hill, it brings a hint of winter's cruel chill. I think it's the wind, as it asks, with a sigh, why leave me now, just tell me why.
I turn back when I hear it, to the place I call home, and I know the voice is no one. I'm here all alone. It's not the the house, nor the wind, that's played a trick on my mind, the voices I hear are mine....all mine.
It's finally time to go, I must answer the question now. It's not WHY did you leave me, the question is HOW.
I stop by my sons favorite tree, to touch falls first golden leaf, and my mind turns to thoughts of joy, loss, and grief.
Leaving this place with tears in my eyes, the wind, and the house, both scream "why". Because, I say,It is God's will, But I'll never really leave the house on the hill.

October 2003.
(01-26-2019, 08:42 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Ask away.

Figgered it out, TDub.

Sometimes, I get a little fragile when Ima drink too much. It was just a copy and paste.

Sorry for the drama, and thanks for your quick reply.

last one

T-Dub

(01-26-2019, 08:49 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2019, 08:42 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Ask away.

Figgered it out, TDub.

Sometimes, I get a little fragile when Ima drink too much.  It was just a copy and paste.

Sorry for the drama, and thanks for your quick reply.

last one

Well now you have it here. If none of those damn mods delete it, here it will stay. Anon Chuckle
(01-26-2019, 08:40 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]question from last one.

you're not trying to tell us that you're gay are you ?
(01-26-2019, 08:53 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought you guys knew all along.

I'm gay as a June wedding. Heston1
(01-26-2019, 08:55 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2019, 08:53 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought you guys knew all along.

I'm gay as a June wedding. Heston1

Jptdknpa
(01-26-2019, 08:43 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]I think I may have my answer, and I'll try copy and paste.

A wall of text I posted on another forum, and I'd like to have it here(my home) for whenever I want to read it again.

Excuse no paragraphs, but I was seriously drunk when I composed this.

The house on the hill sits empty, and cold. It's windows like eyes, suddenly grown old. This house has seen life, love, and death, It's almost as though it's taken it's last breath.
As the wind comes through the timber, and over the hill, it brings a hint of winter's cruel chill. I think it's the wind, as it asks, with a sigh, why leave me now, just tell me why.
I turn back when I hear it, to the place I call home, and I know the voice is no one. I'm here all alone. It's not the the house, nor the wind, that's played a trick on my mind, the voices I hear are mine....all mine.
It's finally time to go, I must answer the question now. It's not WHY did you leave me, the question is HOW.
I stop by my sons favorite tree, to touch falls first golden leaf, and my mind turns to thoughts of joy, loss, and grief.
Leaving this place with tears in my eyes, the wind, and the house, both scream "why". Because, I say,It is God's will, But I'll never really leave the house on the hill.

October 2003.

That's actually really good my friend. Very deep and well written. Nicely done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2p84Xdx8ck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5