The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Not in a million years could you live like Bill Gates... Literally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How long would it take you to earn a billionaire's fortune? Average UK worker needs 300,000 years to earn the wealth of the richest Briton

British workers on an average salary would need to toil away for 348,063 years to earn the fortune of their wealthiest compatriot, a new study suggests.

While the gulf between the world's wealthiest 1 per cent and the rest of us is widening, the time it would take for average earners to earn a billionaire's fortune varies significantly depending on the country, business products  and services marketplace Expert Marketsaid.  

In Brazil, where the average worker's wage is £1.95 an hour, it would take a worker there over five million years to reach the £19billion fortune of Brazilian billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/news/ar...rtune.html

~mc~

that's a long ass time.. guess ill be poor forever Chuckle
I've often wondered how I could even become a millionaire at my age. My options:

1. Work my butt off and save every penny...but with what I earn and having 3 kids that won't be happening before I kill over
2. Come up with some clever idea or invention that takes off and makes me a millionaire.
3. Win it
4. Inherit some money then invest it until I'm a millionaire.
5. Take what little I have in savings, become a day trader (which I know nothing about or have any interest in doing) and hopefully become very successful
6. Some random person gives me a few million dollars

I'm leaving work now to go to the bar :(, anyone want to join me...?

~mc~

(05-11-2016, 01:23 PM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]I've often wondered how I could even become a millionaire at my age.  My options:

1. Work my butt off and save every penny...but with what I earn and having 3 kids that won't be happening before I kill over
2. Come up with some clever idea or invention that takes off and makes me a millionaire.
3. Win it
5. Take what little I have in savings, become a day trader (which I know nothing about or have any interest in doing) and hopefully become very successful

you're never going to become a millionaire by sitting at the bar Chuckle
(05-11-2016, 01:24 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2016, 01:23 PM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]I've often wondered how I could even become a millionaire at my age.  My options:

3. Win it

you're never going to become a millionaire by sitting at the bar  Chuckle

Well if I buy a lottery ticket before I go its entirely possible  Yeah3   

Then I'm buying an off grid compound in northern AZ.  I'll expect you to drop by from time to time to give me updates on whats happening in the outside world... Drinks

~mc~

(05-11-2016, 01:26 PM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]

3. Win it

Then I'm buying an off grid compound in northern AZ.  I'll expect you to drop by from time to time to give me updates on whats happening in the outside world... Drinks

oh so true! and some bars have keno and scratch offs Shock

how about you win, split it with me and ill be your neighbor.. I want out of this city Chuckle
(05-11-2016, 01:28 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

3. Win it

oh so true! and some bars have keno and scratch offs   Shock

how about you win, split it with me and ill be your neighbor.. I want out of this city  Chuckle

Deal, but if any of your chickens wonder onto my property its gonna be chicken and dumplings night at my place....you're invited. Chuckle

~mc~

(05-11-2016, 01:29 PM)channelingmyself Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2016, 01:28 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

3. Win it

oh so true! and some bars have keno and scratch offs   Shock

how about you win, split it with me and ill be your neighbor.. I want out of this city  Chuckle

Deal, but if any of your chickens wonder onto my property its gonna be chicken and dumplings night at my place....you're invited. Chuckle

Lmao

ill try to keep my chickens to myself!

Smileyfud
Time to start buying up the 10 dollar scratch offs.

~mc~

(05-12-2016, 02:17 PM)JB1 Wrote: [ -> ]Time to start buying up the 10 dollar scratch offs.

those are so fun.. I use to play those all the time at the Eagles club with my grandpa!

Drinks
Pages: 1 2