The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: They caught the bitch .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The animal slapping and smothering her baby has been captured in south Africa.

The three-year-old in North Carolina was found alive .

Two children saved .,

Today is a good day !

Quote:A disturbing video of a woman physically abusing a baby caused outrage after it went viral. It has now been revealed that the abuser is the child's mother and she did it to spite the father.

The video was originally shared on Twitter by Lackadaisical MacIrishZa on January 23. The caption asked Twitter for help finding the child. Later in the day, the same account tweeted that the baby had been found.

The incident occurred in Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa. The video is just a snippet of two videos taken by the 21-year-old mother which she sent to the child’s father.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/d...ested.html
Thank God. She doesn't need to be roaming the streets with the rest of us.

Still, there is nothing you could ever do to that cunt to make up for the horror and pain she inflicted upon that child.

Beating and torturing the whore would be a good start though. Just for fun.

I hate the world today.

~mc~

Thank God!!!
Thank God, really good news...

Attempted murder.....

Thanks for the follow up FD....
(01-25-2019, 01:31 PM)Miscellaneous Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2019, 01:29 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]The animal slapping and smothering her baby has been captured in south Africa.

The three-year-old in Tennessee was found alive .

Two children saved .,

Today is a good day !

Quote:A disturbing video of a woman physically abusing a baby caused outrage after it went viral. It has now been revealed that the abuser is the child's mother and she did it to spite the father.

The video was originally shared on Twitter by Lackadaisical MacIrishZa on January 23. The caption asked Twitter for help finding the child. Later in the day, the same account tweeted that the baby had been found.

The incident occurred in Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa. The video is just a snippet of two videos taken by the 21-year-old mother which she sent to the child’s father.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/d...ested.html

Cheer  Cheer  Cheer

Now let US have her.
She will kill that baby if left to her own Devices

This source says she was arrested in the second week of January. So the viral video didn’t aid in her capture.

But it certainly brought awareness to children’s like this plight.

I’m OK with that .

http://thedailyhaze.com/woman-flower-tat...ping-baby/
Thank God and thank you FD for the update.
The poor child would have been better off aborted in New York. At least she would not be suffering now.
This world could be such a better place. Very glad to hear this! Heartflowers
(01-25-2019, 01:34 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Thank God. She doesn't need to be roaming the streets with the rest of us.

Still, there is nothing you could ever do to that cunt to make up for the horror and pain she inflicted upon that child.

Beating and torturing the whore would be a good start though. Just for fun.

I hate the world today.

Lmao Your 2nd line, I'm like, "Let me show you where to start." Then 3rd line, "I like the way you think!"
Brilliant.

Now stick her in a high max prison full of sexually frustrate men and leave her cell door open.
Pages: 1 2