The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I'm sick to my stomach . Get on Twitter and retweet .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Tears are running down my cheeks.  I'm hyperventilating in anger .  This took me about five tries with voice dictation to post .

I hope this is fake .

Extremely graphic and hard to watch . I tried to use spoiler but the video won't load .

https://twitter.com/irish_za/status/1088...90919?s=21

[Image: IMG-4706.png]

[Image: IMG-4707.png]
Life can be a real punch in the gut sometimes. Thank you for your courage for posting this.

I admit, I so much want to delete this thread, but you're right...we need to buck the fuck up and do what we can.

Headed to Twitter now.

Thanks brother. Pray for this child.
That appears to be Hindu henna tattoos on the arm and hand - if that helps at all I am grateful to chip in to help that poor child!

Angry
What kind of demon would do this?
What kind of moron records it and posts it?
HOLY SHIT

WTF is wrong with people, I would LOVE to do to this woman what she did to this child and see if she likes it
Fucking disgusting !
Yeah, I saw that on James Woods twitter feed and cried my eyes out.

I had dark fantasies about pinning that vile woman down and beating the shit out of her while covering her mouth...so she could feel the absolute helplessness and pain that little innocent baby felt.

And you know what made me madder (as if it is possible)?...that 3,000 low down dirty bastards LIKED that fkg video!

3k likes! Who the fk likes that?!

I am going to report that tweet to the FBI and the Human Trafficking Department and suggest that they look into some of the disgusting bastards that liked that video...because there must be a market for child abuse videos, this is the 4th one from Twitter...2 stemmed from the Middle East and both women were arrested. Somalians.

And they want to bring these fkrs to our country...no wonder the islamics want Sharia law, they can't get away with abusing children under American Laws.
(01-24-2019, 02:40 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY SHIT

WTF is wrong with people, I would LOVE to do to this woman what she did to this child and see if she likes it
Fucking disgusting !

I have never, EVER, in my life thought of assaulting a woman - even Myra Hindly (I was happy to see locked up to die in jail)...

But this "woman" - if I found out who she was - there would be nothing left of her by the time the police found me!
(01-24-2019, 02:43 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Fucking disgusting !

I have never, EVER, in my life thought of assaulting a woman - even Myra Hindly (I was happy to see locked up to die in jail)...

But this "woman" - if I found out who she was - there would be nothing left of her by the time the police found me!

Yeah3
I feel extra passionate about protecting children at all costs.

I've never hit a woman in my life, but lord help her if her and I were ever in the same room together.

But that's not a woman...it's a demon
(01-24-2019, 02:43 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Fucking disgusting !

They wouldn't find you...because I would help you dispose of her corpse.

Full Throttle

(01-24-2019, 02:42 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]3k likes!  Who the fk likes that?!
I am going to report that tweet to the FBI and the Human Trafficking Department and suggest that they look into some of the disgusting bastards that liked that video...because there must be a market for child abuse videos,

Their is a market for this kind of thing and it is huge. Big, Big Money involved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7