The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bayer Desperately Attempts to Prune Evidence in Monsanto Trial!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Jan 23, 2019

Bayer Desperately Attempts to Prune Evidence in Monsanto Trial

Reuters reports.

Quote:Bayer AG unit Monsanto has asked a California judge in the litigation over its glyphosate-based weed killer Roundup allegedly causing cancer to limit evidence by splitting an upcoming trial into two phases,
a request previously successful with another judge,

link to  video

I'd like to see the proof these lawyers reckon they have. Lawyers are scum, Bayer will win this one. You can only push fear for so long before people start to see through it.
(01-23-2019, 11:17 PM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2019, 10:58 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see the proof these lawyers reckon they have. Lawyers are scum, Bayer will win this one. You can only push fear for so long before people start to see through it.

If theres "proof", it's fabricated.

Activists have been paid by tort lawyers to come up with a smoking gun now for decades...they can't find it as it doesn't exist.

It's time people wake up to the scam.

Even the UN WHO have said there MIGHT be a link not there is one. This is the same group that calls coffee a cancer causing agent too.

Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass
(01-24-2019, 12:05 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]

Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass

Patrick Moore was setup by an activist.

His point is many people have tried to commit suicide by drinking Roundup and failed. It doesn't mean you want to drink it only the toxicity is low, Given the concentrations that it is applied to crops it is perfectly safe.

Poison is in the dosage. Learn to understand what that means.
(01-24-2019, 12:07 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2019, 11:30 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2019, 11:17 PM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]If theres "proof", it's fabricated.

Activists have been paid by tort lawyers to come up with a smoking gun now for decades...they can't find it as it doesn't exist.

It's time people wake up to the scam.

Even the UN WHO have said there MIGHT be a link not there is one. This is the same group that calls coffee a cancer causing agent too.
Monsanto BOUGHT the company that proved round up was killing the bees.
When stuff can be proven, money exchanges hands, and the UN and WHO make up a bunch of lies to feed to the plebs.

The UN wants us all to eat bugs.
You think they serve bugs at UN banquets...
When they eat bugs, I'll eat bugs.
http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-bee-c...arch-firm/

How does Roundup kill bees?

Just because you can repeat retarded activist lies does not make them true twaddle.
(01-24-2019, 12:21 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]

His point is many people have tried to commit suicide by drinking Roundup and failed. It doesn't mean you want to drink it only the toxicity is low, Given the concentrations that it is applied to crops it is perfectly safe.

I get it...
"The solution to pollution is dilution".
But he made a fool of himself right there.
If it were really so great they wouldn't need lobbyists.
(01-24-2019, 12:24 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 12:21 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]

I get it...
"The solution to pollution is dilution".
But he made a fool of himself right there.
If it were really so great they wouldn't need lobbyists.

Now all you have to do is prove that Roundup is pollution. ;)

The problem is with the activists who are prepared to lie for the cause. If they stopped lying there wouldn't be a need for lobbyists.

Patrick Moore was the only founding member of Greenpeace with a science degree, he left after there was a soft coup by activists who thought lying for the "greater good" was ok.
(01-24-2019, 12:28 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 12:22 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 12:07 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]Monsanto BOUGHT the company that proved round up was killing the bees.
When stuff can be proven, money exchanges hands, and the UN and WHO make up a bunch of lies to feed to the plebs.

The UN wants us all to eat bugs.
You think they serve bugs at UN banquets...
When they eat bugs, I'll eat bugs.
http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-bee-c...arch-firm/

How does Roundup kill bees?

Just because you can repeat retarded activist lies does not make them true twaddle.

Maybe read the link I posted.
There are endless studies, all squashed by the people making money off of this.
As always, just look at all the places, that have banned it.
Why do they ban it. Because it's good for us?
Russia told the USA to fuck off with their gmos and round up. Indiaa burned it all.
Poland outlawed it.
Cameroon and Sri Lanka; Colombia have banned glyphosate.
Look at this link. Long list.
Australia is on it interestingly enough

https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/toxic-tor...te-banned/

What is your point?

There are over 160 countries signed up to the Paris accords...doesn't make them right either.

There is no hard science that can be replicated that shows the dangers of Roundup, compared to existing technologies it is safer and better for the environment.
(01-24-2019, 12:44 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 12:32 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 12:28 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe read the link I posted.
There are endless studies, all squashed by the people making money off of this.
As always, just look at all the places, that have banned it.
Why do they ban it. Because it's good for us?
Russia told the USA to fuck off with their gmos and round up. Indiaa burned it all.
Poland outlawed it.
Cameroon and Sri Lanka; Colombia have banned glyphosate.
Look at this link. Long list.
Australia is on it interestingly enough

https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/toxic-tor...te-banned/

What is your point?

There are over 160 countries signed up to the Paris accords...doesn't make them right either.

There is no hard science that can be replicated that shows the dangers of Roundup, compared to existing technologies it is safer and better for the environment.

Good. Spray it on all your food and property. Feed it to YOUR kids.
Whatever works for you. Believe the corporation that runs the USA and its food supply, while cancer rates skyrocket, instead of common sense.
Gimmie your address. I'll mail you a jug or two.
Dump it all around your home and garden...
It's safe.. Right... So you use it.
I don't want to personally... But whatever works for you

I sprayed some during the week on flat weed i couldn't be bothered pulling.

Look twaddle, the fact that you think you spray it on your food means you don't know shit about how to use it or what it is for or how it actually works. That's ok. There's been a massive scare campaign over this and it has sucked a lot of people in,

Roundup is a nutrient uptake inhibitor, all it does is stop a plant from absorbing nutrients which causes them to starve. In the cases of grains it can be used to ripen crops quickly as to allow multiple harvests by speeding up the growing period.

If you are going to send me some make sure it is 520 and not 360.
Pages: 1 2