The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bayer Desperately Attempts to Prune Evidence in Monsanto Trial!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Jan 23, 2019

Bayer Desperately Attempts to Prune Evidence in Monsanto Trial

Reuters reports.

Quote:Bayer AG unit Monsanto has asked a California judge in the litigation over its glyphosate-based weed killer Roundup allegedly causing cancer to limit evidence by splitting an upcoming trial into two phases,
a request previously successful with another judge,

link to  video

Scum. The round up is only the tip of the iceberg.
They should all be hung for what they're doing to the earth and the humans.
Scum
I'd like to see the proof these lawyers reckon they have. Lawyers are scum, Bayer will win this one. You can only push fear for so long before people start to see through it.
(01-23-2019, 11:58 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see the proof these lawyers reckon they have. Lawyers are scum, Bayer will win this one. You can only push fear for so long before people start to see through it.

If theres "proof", it's fabricated.
(01-24-2019, 12:17 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2019, 11:58 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see the proof these lawyers reckon they have. Lawyers are scum, Bayer will win this one. You can only push fear for so long before people start to see through it.

Activists have been paid by tort lawyers to come up with a smoking gun now for decades...they can't find it as it doesn't exist.

It's time people wake up to the scam.

Even the UN WHO have said there MIGHT be a link not there is one. This is the same group that calls coffee a cancer causing agent too.
(01-24-2019, 12:30 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]

Activists have been paid by tort lawyers to come up with a smoking gun now for decades...they can't find it as it doesn't exist.

Even the UN WHO have said there MIGHT be a link not there is one. This is the same group that calls coffee a cancer causing agent too.

The UN and WHO are the 2 biggest lying schiester agencies on the planet.
You believe stuff either of them say?
Seriously?
Oh dear....

Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass

Monsanto BOUGHT the company that proved round up was killing the bees.
When stuff can be proven, money exchanges hands, and the UN and WHO make up a bunch of lies to feed to the plebs.

The UN wants us all to eat bugs.
You think they serve bugs at UN banquets...
When they eat bugs, I'll eat bugs.
http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-bee-c...arch-firm/
(01-24-2019, 01:05 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]

Lobbyist Claims Monsanto's Roundup Is Safe To Drink, Freaks Out When Offered A Glass

Patrick Moore was setup by an activist.

His point is many people have tried to commit suicide by drinking Roundup and failed. It doesn't mean you want to drink it only the toxicity is low, Given the concentrations that it is applied to crops it is perfectly safe.

Poison is in the dosage. Learn to understand what that means.
(01-24-2019, 01:07 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 12:17 AM)***** Wrote: [ -> ]If theres "proof", it's fabricated.

Monsanto BOUGHT the company that proved round up was killing the bees.
When stuff can be proven, money exchanges hands, and the UN and WHO make up a bunch of lies to feed to the plebs.

The UN wants us all to eat bugs.
You think they serve bugs at UN banquets...
When they eat bugs, I'll eat bugs.
http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-bee-c...arch-firm/

How does Roundup kill bees?

Just because you can repeat retarded activist lies does not make them true twaddle.
Pages: 1 2