The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Monetary reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Much buzz on the web about POTUS bringing the U.S. to a monetary reset. Which would inturn enable POTUS to abolish the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard. It's been said that POTUS ordered an inventory of all gold reserves including Ft. Knox by an undisclosed agency. Any truth to this buzz??? what say you.
Facepalm
(01-22-2019, 09:58 PM)Bamafan Wrote: [ -> ]Much buzz on the web about POTUS bringing the U.S. to a monetary reset.  Which would inturn enable POTUS to abolish the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard.  It's been said that POTUS ordered an inventory of all gold reserves including Ft. Knox by an undisclosed agency.  Any truth to this buzz???  what say you.
  Facepalm

Never forget when me and my best friend went to a book signing Coach Bryant had in Atlanta. My friends dad really liked coach Bryant even though they were big LSU fans. Coach Bryant was one of the friendliest people I have ever met. One thing I will never forget is the size of his hands, holy cow they were close to a foot long. Chuckle
I think there would be an all out war before we take back control of our currency.
There is not enough gold in the world to take the US$ back to the gold standard, it would make the price of gold about a million per oz which is untenable.

He might dissolve the Fed though and give oversight to another group which has congressional oversight which would be better for everyone.
well could stamp a few of these trinklets

[Image: WZSD2il.jpg]

or burn a few of these in the ole' fireplace

[Image: LGsrOv9.jpg]

Chuckle
That's pretty amazing.  

Fall

I'll believe it when I see it.
(01-22-2019, 10:13 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]There is not enough gold in the world to take the US$ back to the gold standard, it would make the price of gold about a million per oz which is untenable.

He might dissolve the Fed though and give oversight to another group which has congressional oversight which would be better for everyone.

He may try earnestly, but it will never happen!

They are far too powerful even for The Trumpet!
(01-22-2019, 10:35 PM)CrypticMole Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2019, 10:13 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]There is not enough gold in the world to take the US$ back to the gold standard, it would make the price of gold about a million per oz which is untenable.

He may try earnestly, but it will never happen!

They are far too powerful even for The Trumpet!

Perhaps, I think it is a long way down the track yet anyway. If he gets a 2nd term he might get it done it he doesn't get Kennedy'd before then. There is quite a few things on the agenda that have to be addressed before he can have a crack at it. And then there is still the juggling effort required to enact change without the whole system imploding and people burning the whole thing to the ground when they work out how badly they have been lied to.
I have also heard this buzz, much the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hDmwlG5kJ8

We will have to see.
I have also heard this buzz, much the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hDmwlG5kJ8
Pages: 1 2