The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Covington Catholic's team of lawyers are going after everyone who made threats against those kids.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont have twitter or the link. This is from my facebook Qanon group.

[Image: UgByv9I.jpg]
The left calls them privileged rich white kids. Cov Cath isn’t for the rich kids. The rich kids go to Covington Latin .

So the kids aren’t from money.

But by the time this is over they probably will be .   2xthumbsup

Reposting this here. Proves beyond the shadow of a doubt the deep deep lie, and media collusion here

I am sad to say I just got word from my sister who works at a Catholic school that a group of their kids went to Chicago. Twice they rode buses and when they got off everyone on the bus applauded that they were leaving. They were harassed and heckled the whole time. She wrote, "the persecution is real and it has begun in high gear.

On nbc network news tonight, the erroneous story is still being propagated...savanah guthrie asking the kid, does he want to apologize or should he accept blame for anything....
Tissue

Based on that video above, it is clear this is the height of deliberate manipulation and coordinated misinformation to incite believing in a lie.
(01-22-2019, 07:53 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am sad to say I just got word from my sister who works at a Catholic school that a group of their kids went to Chicago. Twice they rode buses and when they got off everyone on the bus applauded that they were leaving. They were harassed and heckled the whole time. She wrote, "the persecution is real and it has begun in high gear.

On nbc network news tonight, the erroneous story is still being propagated...savanah guthrie asking the kid, does he want to apologize or should he accept blame for anything....
Tissue

Based on that video above, it is clear this is the height of deliberate manipulation and coordinated misinformation to incite believing in a lie.

We are approaching end times, never would thought I would have seen this in my lifetime. Time is compressing.
Bump
(01-22-2019, 07:53 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am sad to say I just got word from my sister who works at a Catholic school that a group of their kids went to Chicago. Twice they rode buses and when they got off everyone on the bus applauded that they were leaving. They were harassed and heckled the whole time. She wrote, "the persecution is real and it has begun in high gear.

Tissue

I wish you or your sister would send that to Robert Barnes at @Barnes_Law. She or you can private message him or contact him through his website. https://www.barneslawllp.com/

Just go to the contact page and send him the message. He will not be able to do anything but they have a pr firm that will get the message out. They need to hear these stories.
Everyone needs to see this post. It's post 353.

https://the-fringe.com/thread-maga_hat_k...#pid722649