The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Chris Brown Arrested for Rape, Drugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chris Brown and two members of his team have been arrested by French police after a woman claims she was raped by the singer in a hotel.

French authorities confirm to TMZ Brown has been detained and is in custody for alleged aggravated rape and narcotics offenses. Authorities went on to say he is being processed, which appears to be the French version of being arrested and booked.

The woman says she met Brown overnight between January 15-16 at club Le Crystal and then headed back to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with the singer where she claims to have been raped.

Investigators have two days to decide to file preliminary charges or to let Brown go

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/22/chris-bro...ape-drugs/
It's about time

Full Throttle

(01-22-2019, 10:58 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time

I agree!! Running wild across the entire planet raping and drugging has got to STOP!! Yeah3

Who the hell do these people think they are? Scum of Humanity is what they are. Yeah3
(01-22-2019, 01:34 PM)FullThrottle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2019, 10:58 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time

I agree!! Running wild across the entire planet raping and drugging has got to STOP!!  Yeah3

Who the hell do these people think they are?  Scum of Humanity is what they are. Yeah3

Yeah3
Then why did she go back to the hotel with him?
For a casual; cup of tea and Croissant?
Keep it real numb nuts. Eyeroll

I have no love for this little shit but I shall withhold my judgment until further proof is presented.
(01-22-2019, 02:25 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Then why did she  go back to the hotel with him?  

Just as in the US, if a woman invites a man to her room (whether as part of prostitution or not) and at any point along the way from first meeting to the end of sex she decides to say "No," if he continues then it is rape.

Julian Assange isn't in trouble for screwing a hooker, he's charged with rape for not using a condom. I expect it's something similar with Chris Brown.
(01-22-2019, 02:52 PM)Mulciber Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2019, 02:25 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Then why did she  go back to the hotel with him?  

Just as in the US, if a woman invites a man to her room (whether as part of prostitution or not) and at any point along the way from first meeting to the end of sex she decides to say "No," if he continues then it is rape.

Julian Assange isn't in trouble for screwing a hooker, he's charged with rape for not using a condom. I expect it's something similar with Chris Brown.

I would not put it past him.
He has already proven that he is capable of violence towards women.

However...
There are some straight up crazy ass broads out there that will do anything for a quick buck.
Could be even as simple as wanting to spite him for not playing along with her delusions of grandeur.

Never been a fan of the whole guilty until proven innocent peasant mentality.
That went well for the "witches"...

I like to explore all possibilities.
But if he is guilty, I hope he gets his nuts chopped off.

It's also just a gut feeling that there may be more to this.
He might have gone against his masters.
Who knows.
Julian Assange gives me the creeps.
I wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him.

Why did you bring up Julian Assange?

What does he have to do with Chris Brown and this thread?
(01-22-2019, 03:26 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]

Why did you bring up Julian Assange?

What does he have to do with Chris Brown and this thread?

His case is a well-known example of a rape charge that involved a woman who initially gave consent. I mention it in order to emphasize the point, since his difficulties as a result of the charge have been common knowledge for years now, that it is still rape even if the woman was not dragged off the street and brutalized.

I suppose I could have given other people as comparative examples, but their cases are not so well known. As the OP indicates, it is not likely that Brown simply found a random woman and dragged her to his lair to rape her, but that she had some active role in the event up to a certain point. I use Assange as an example of how this kind of thing is still considered rape.
Pages: 1 2