The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Martin Luther King Jr Was A Republican..many forget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure the Far Left try their best to hide MLK's political history. I haven't seen this mentioned in the news at all today. No surprise. Just so you don't forget if it comes up..

I saw Dr. King speak at UC Berkeley just months before he died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEWz8de4daM

Snip
Notably, and this is the important fact, his niece has said publicly many times that her uncle was a Republican. As far as I know she is the only source that is credible, and there is no comparable source that he was not. It is indisputable that Martin Luther King, Sr., his father, who lived until 1984, was a Republican. As a Republican in the District of Columbia, I believe he was likely a Republican. When Democrats argue that he was not, their objections are no more persuasive than those of the Republicans. They always resort to claims that Dr. King would never support today's GOP, which is irrelevant to the question. It also makes a great deal of sense that many if not most African Americans in the South considered themselves Republican. From Lincoln all the way through the 1950's, and even into the 1960's, the racist party was the Democrats.
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Martin-Lut...Republican
In my country liberals are conservative.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

He was also killed by the government.
December 8, 1999 court case from his family

He was too anti-war though. Something our guys don't have to worry about.
He wanted equality and an end to segregation. Now, the identity politics of the left is pulling them back toward segregation. Go figure. Scratchinghead

He was a republican then and would be now. Yeah3
Lincoln was a Republican too...

Thing is Republicans (through history) have also used identity politics to further their cause...

Even Communists tried to infiltrate the Dems, Repubs, Klan, Feminists, C_A, Mocking media...

Lincoln released his slaves to increase the Yankee army - not racist at all!

And who's land is now the cemetery for the USA fallen?

Who is the only colonial General to have a statue in DC?

It's ALL masonic - sorry Frigg - but the upper levels are ALL tied to the crown or the triple-crown...

It's ALL been about SWAMP - we can only HOPE that Trump is CHANGE - tic-tock on his delivering something BIG before 2020...

Troll2
(01-22-2019, 12:34 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln was a Republican too...

Thing is Republicans (through history) have also used identity politics to further their cause...

Even Communists tried to infiltrate the Dems, Repubs, Klan, Feminists, C_A, Mocking media...

It's ALL masonic - sorry Frigg - but the upper levels are ALL tied to the crown or the triple-crown...

It's ALL been about SWAMP - we can only HOPE that Trump is CHANGE - tic-tock on his delivering something BIG before 2020...

Troll2

Lincoln also wanted to find a logical solution to the problem after the slaves were freed. A re-colonization act where the freed slaves would be sent back to Africa or other areas where they could flourish. But, he was killed before it could be implemented. Looking back...was that racist or just a common sense solution?

(01-22-2019, 01:22 AM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]

Troll2

Lincoln also wanted to find a logical solution to the problem after the slaves were freed.  A re-colonization act where the freed slaves would be sent back to Africa or other areas where they could flourish. But, he was killed before it could be implemented. Looking back...was that racist or just a common sense solution?

The irony here is that the south often times cared more about the slaves than the north and Lincoln. Just look into that.
(01-22-2019, 01:23 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2019, 01:22 AM)Suzy Q Wrote: [ -> ]

Troll2

Lincoln also wanted to find a logical solution to the problem after the slaves were freed.  A re-colonization act where the freed slaves would be sent back to Africa or other areas where they could flourish. But, he was killed before it could be implemented. Looking back...was that racist or just a common sense solution?

The irony here is that the south often times cared more about the slaves than the north and Lincoln. Just look into that.

Oh, I know. I'm big into genealogy and I've read many of my ancestor's wills. They invested a lot into their slaves and they were protective of them and made sure they were cared for after their passing. In fact, many slaves inherited some of the land they worked and were granted freedom and slaves of their own long before emancipation.