The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Pelosi Refuses Trumps' Shutdown Offer: Big Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I'm waiting for the day that the President makes that bitch realize that she's went a bridge too far.

It's coming sooner rather than later. Yeah3
popnana
Looks like Nasty and Chuckie are making all of the decisions and not letting the rest of the House have any input.....
Dems who are open to negotiation are apparently being told STFU.....
[Image: LZmCzMG.jpg]
(01-21-2019, 10:23 PM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Nasty and Chuckie are making all of the decisions and not letting the rest of the House have any input.....
Dems who are open to negotiation are apparently being told STFU.....

Totalitarianism is the WAY of the modern democrat.. demonrat. Get used to it if they are EVER allowed ANY power after this... Though I think they are showing their true colors enough that it may even be freaking out the freaked dem types...

Thank God that sorry bitch and her ilk DOENST run the entire government, the way she seems to THINK that she does...

Pride commith before the fall... And that dumbass aint just gonna FALL.. she bout to get body slammed.

As I said though.. this is but a shadow of things to come if ANY democrat is EVER elected to office again.. Take heed folks.. we wont always HAVE the great and mighty Trumpinator to protect us from these scum.. WE need to ALWAYS remember this shit and get out and VOTE at EVERY election, even local and state...ALWAYS.

And if they STEAL it? Well.. we all know the answer to that one...

The last time Pelosi was Speaker she lost control of the House by acting like a mob boss forcing the Dems to take indefensible and erratic positions. She's in power and doing the exact same thing again. A lot of Dems. lost their jobs following the last time. I wonder if they're stupid enough to repeat the madness.
(01-22-2019, 08:08 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]The last time Pelosi was Speaker she lost control of the House by acting like a mob boss forcing the Dems to take indefensible and erratic positions. She's in power and doing the exact same thing again. A lot of Dems. lost their jobs following the last time. I wonder if they're stupid enough to repeat the madness.

We- and the RNC, should have never let them get away with the rampant fraud last November. The next 2 years are going to be an epic shitshow. They're exponentially crazier than they were pre 2010. That "momentum" is still there, in their minds.
Who IS this character? He sure has an odd combination of shit hanging on his wall. And his home channel page is all over the map! I can't figure out if he's relatively smart or his mind is a bag of cats.
Pages: 1 2 3