The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Black Girls Taunt White Man, Attack Him, and ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quote:A 51-year-old man was filmed knocking out an 11-year-old girl after he had been taunted by her and her friends outside a North Carolina mall.
Any update on the guy?
I hope he knocked that monkey's teeth out.
(01-21-2019, 05:29 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on the guy?

She seems to be getting younger and younger. The night it happened, she was 15-16. By the time it hit Social Media, she was 14. When it came out in the news, she was 12. Now the video is saying 11.

When she reaches toddler age, they'll probably go for the death penalty Chuckle

(01-21-2019, 05:37 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 05:29 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on the guy?

She seems to be getting younger and younger. The night it happened, she was 15-16. By the time it hit Social Media, she was 14. When it came out in the news, she was 12. Now the video is saying 11.

When she reaches toddler age, they'll probably go for the death penalty  Chuckle

She looks 3 to me.. 1dunno1
Chimp`n ain`t easy... Troll2

David Steven Bell
6-foot-5 and 250 pounds

We see cops empty their magazines into perps who have done far less than these girls did and the just get a little paid, time off work, then back to duty.

I see the problem, an Incredible Hulk vs. 3 blind Minnie Mouses.  Perhaps somebody should teach the Incredible Hulk how to stop a childish fist-slinger without slugging back himself.

Kids are so protected nowadays, and they get away with anything.  They took advantage of this on a guy who hadn't learned how to be a FIRM gentleman while still defending himself against the rabid white man hating society.
(01-21-2019, 05:42 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Charged

https://wlos.com/news/local/black-mounta...lt-on-girl

He was surrounded by them. This is why I quit going to the Asheville Mall. From the link above.

Video of the incident is making the rounds on social media. In the video Bell can be seen, surrounded by a group of juveniles.

At one point, the camera turns away. Then a girl comes toward Bell, and he shoves her.

When the same girl approaches him again, he punches her in the face, knocking her to the ground.
(01-21-2019, 05:52 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 05:42 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Charged

https://wlos.com/news/local/black-mounta...lt-on-girl

He was surrounded by them. This is why I quit going to the Asheville Mall. From the link above.

Video of the incident is making the rounds on social media. In the video Bell can be seen, surrounded by a group of juveniles.

At one point, the camera turns away. Then a girl comes toward Bell, and he shoves her.

When the same girl approaches him again, he punches her in the face, knocking her to the ground.

I`d have done the same, that rabid group all probably carry knives.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10