The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Kamala Harris Is Running For President
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kamala Harris has joined Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand in officially declaring her intention to seek the 2020 Democratic nomination, launching her campaign in a tweet sent early on the MLK Day holiday.

In addition to the tweet, Harris also announced her campaign during a Monday morning appearance on Good Morning America, saying she is "very excited about it."

Of course, the timing of her announcement is hardly surprising after the New York Times skewered her prosecutorial record as California's Attorney General in an opinion piece published last week.

And as one twitter user pointed out, for all the hype around Harris, she is surprisingly unpopular.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-2...-president

~mc~

Facepalm

Things are going to get interesting
(01-21-2019, 11:05 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Facepalm

Things are going to get interesting

In her days in San Francisco, Kami was Willie Brown's Ho.

All that trash will surely come out.

Full Throttle

The more the dems put out there, easier it will be for TRUMP To CRUSH.
(01-21-2019, 11:42 AM)FullThrottle Wrote: [ -> ]The more the dems put out there, easier it will be for TRUMP To CRUSH.

I can't wait for all these dems to start eating each other. They are all so nasty and vile, some juicy stuff is sure to be bantered about! Cheer
(01-21-2019, 11:04 AM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]Kamala Harris has joined Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand in officially declaring her intention to seek the 2020 Democratic nomination, launching her campaign in a tweet sent early on the MLK Day holiday.

In addition to the tweet, Harris also announced her campaign during a Monday morning appearance on Good Morning America, saying she is "very excited about it."

Of course, the timing of her announcement is hardly surprising after the New York Times skewered her prosecutorial record as California's Attorney General in an opinion piece published last week.

And as one twitter user pointed out, for all the hype around Harris, she is surprisingly unpopular.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-2...-president

Just saw this online too.
Please reassure me that this country isnt dumb enough to vote for her

Full Throttle

(01-21-2019, 11:58 AM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 11:42 AM)FullThrottle Wrote: [ -> ]The more the dems put out there, easier it will be for TRUMP To CRUSH.

I can't wait for all these dems to start eating each other.  They are all so nasty and vile, some juicy stuff is sure to be bantered about! Cheer

That's exactly what is gonna happen. Chuckle Can't wait to watch this feeding frenzy!! Yeah3
(01-21-2019, 12:03 PM)FullThrottle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 11:58 AM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't wait for all these dems to start eating each other.  They are all so nasty and vile, some juicy stuff is sure to be bantered about! Cheer

That's exactly what is gonna happen. Chuckle   Can't wait to watch this feeding frenzy!! Yeah3

Just think of the memes this will generate!!!

~mc~

We are going to need A LOT of popcorn!!!

Full Throttle

(01-21-2019, 12:06 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 12:03 PM)FullThrottle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 11:58 AM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait for all these dems to start eating each other.  They are all so nasty and vile, some juicy stuff is sure to be bantered about! Cheer

That's exactly what is gonna happen. Chuckle   Can't wait to watch this feeding frenzy!! Yeah3

Just think of the memes this will generate!!!

(01-21-2019, 12:06 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]We are going to need A LOT of popcorn!!!

Lmao Yeah3 Drinks Scream1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9