The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Tom Brady slipping his son the tongue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://youtu.be/qG3cb2kgwC0

Brady forcing his 11 yr old son to kiss him twice.

Little open mouth action.

Scream1
I don’t see anything wrong with a kiss on the lips from parents

Especially with a Brazilian wife and the way that culture shows affection.
Creepy af.

The kid obviously wasn't to impressed about it, the way he wiped his mouth.

You wouldn’t be a Kansas City fan would you ?

TD-Rex !

I knew Bill Belichick was holding him back for the playoffs .
(01-20-2019, 08:24 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Creepy af.

The kid obviously wasn't to impressed about it, the way he wiped his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JV2NMjSAQ

"come-on" that one host guy says "come-on" it's like two-seconds. WTF! They really spun that story.

I don't know if this applies to this situation, however, it seems the orgy-swinger crime cults may be big Tim Brady fanatics.
(01-20-2019, 11:42 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldn’t be a Kansas City fan would you ?

TD-Rex !

I knew Bill Belichick was holding him back for the playoffs .

Yeah3

[Image: 50286168-10156125122535765-6740042471956283392-o.jpg]
I did not see a slip of the tongue. Nor do I go to TMZ to learn how to think. I have called my kids back for a second kiss in a joking manner when they were young. Does that make me a pervert or a playful Mom?
(01-21-2019, 02:54 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]I did not see a slip of the tongue. Nor do I go to TMZ to learn how to think. I have called my kids back for a second kiss in a joking manner when they were young. Does that make me a pervert or a playful Mom?

Absolutely not.

It's amazing how people will bash Brady for kissing his kids on the lips, meanwhile there are people out there fighting for abortion rights until 2min before the baby's head crowns, and nothing is wrong with that.
Facepalm
Why do I have a feeling like this was already a 'news' story?

Dejavu , rehashed story or Mandela Affect?
Pages: 1 2 3 4