The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 18 to 24 inches of snow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Upstate NY. Sat/Sun

Gonna stock up on Bud light, Molson ice, Guiness Stout, and Bulleit Bourbon Whisky.

This is gonna suck!

Drinks

Ps. I already started my Drunk!!
(01-18-2019, 01:29 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Upstate NY. Sat/Sun

Gonna stock up on Bud light, Molson ice, Guiness Stout, and Bulleit Bourbon Whisky.

This is gonna suck!

Drinks

Ps. I already started my Drunk!!

Oh yea and -20 to -40 F windchill!

Bring It Bitches!!!!!
That's just awful, Highlander. I guess your blood won't freeze, but seriously- don't forget the food, sterno, and light.
I don't know how people live with cold like that.
You live in "Upstate NY" and you are going to let 24" inches of snow bother you ?
You must be from Kalifornia.......
(01-18-2019, 01:51 AM)Citizen37082 Wrote: [ -> ]That's just awful, Highlander. I guess your blood won't freeze, but seriously- don't forget the food, sterno, and light.
I don't know how people live with cold like that.

Im used to it...I guess.

I have a couple pounds of ground beef and Hot dogs ready to go!

Also 2 cartons of Egglands best eggs. 36 total.

Its actually been a mild winter.

Chuckle
(01-18-2019, 01:55 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]You live in "Upstate NY" and you are going to let 24" inches of snow bother you ?

NY born and raised . but I lived in Los Angeles for a few years.

Truth be told. After 4 to 6 hours of the storm... life here will resume as normal! lol.
(01-18-2019, 02:01 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2019, 01:55 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]You live in "Upstate NY" and you are going to let 24" inches of snow bother you ?

Truth be told. After 4 to 6 hours of the storm... life here will resume as normal! lol.

Born in Tonwanda, raised in Texas.......
(01-18-2019, 02:04 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2019, 02:01 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]

Born in Tonwanda, raised in Texas.......

Tonawanda?!

Ok bro...So youve got it in your genes!
(01-18-2019, 01:57 AM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Im used to it...I guess.

I have a couple pounds of ground beef and Hot dogs ready to go!

Also 2 cartons of Egglands best eggs. 36 total.

Its actually been a mild winter.

Chuckle

Good!
Holy cow, if that's mild, I'd hate to see bitter cold. Our mild Winter has gone to colder than hell. You'd probably be wearing a t shirt and shorts. :-/ I was hoping we'd paint the back of the house the next couple of weekends. Guess not.
@Highlander
My ass spent 6 years in the 10th Mountain Division learning how to stay warm at Ft Drum.
I like the cold and the snow - but I prefer Texas weather for most of the year.... Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14