The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Anti-vaxxers are among the top ‘threats to global health’ in 2019, World Health Organization declares *MERGED*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anti-vaxxers have been named one of the top threats to global health in 2019 by the World Health Organization (WHO).

The anti-vaccine movement joined air pollution and climate change, HIV, and a worldwide influenza pandemic on the list released on Monday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...lares.html
(01-17-2019, 11:58 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]Anti-vaxxers have been named one of the top threats to global health in 2019 by the World Health Organization (WHO).

The anti-vaccine movement joined air pollution and climate change, HIV, and a worldwide influenza pandemic on the list released on Monday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...lares.html

I agree, when you look into the putz that started this mess Dr. Wakefield. You can see that he’s been exposed as a fraud. Originally 12 doctor signed on to his findings. After review 10 of them remove theirself’s.

when you make points like this. The responses are like you would get an a flat earth thread. “They’re all in on it” “they been threatened” yada yada yada .

Outbreaks, increases along with deaths are rising worldwide because of this nonsense .

People who don’t vaccinate their children and infect other infants or toddlers should be prosecuted for negligent homicide .
If your chickenpox vaccine actually works...

Your kid won't get it if mine does.

Bill Gates should be on the top of the list.
(01-18-2019, 12:24 AM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]If your chickenpox vaccine actually works...

What if they’re under a year old and can’t be vaccinated? Should they just be canon fodder ?

First dose of MMR comes between 12 and 15 months .
I apologize for being aggressive on this thread. Babies have died and it will only get worse if anti-vaccination catches on .

I look at this the same way as I look at abortion.

I don’t care if one baby dies it’s too many .

People die from being vaccinated too.
(01-18-2019, 12:28 AM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2019, 12:24 AM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]If your chickenpox vaccine actually works...

What if they’re under a year old and can’t be vaccinated? Should they just be canon fodder ?

My elder sister was all fucked up by vaccines. They gave her too many at once, and she had a reaction.

I was a toddler at the time and I remember the event.

She remembers it too and we were both traumatized
The difference between her and my experience is I'm empathetic and she isn't but she had to deal with it.

It didn't scar me for life, but I remember watching it, and it emotionally effected me at the time. For her it was much more.

I'm not completely anti-vax. Once and awhile I fuck myself up pretty good, and I don't refuse the tetanus shot.

I think polio vaccines work.

But there are side effects, and you don't want to overload a toddler or a frail juvenile or adult with too many at once.

I spend extra cash so my pets don't get too many at once.

And the flu vax....flu mutates a lot.

Strikes me kind of like the gnarly hand rub people use instead of washing their hands.

Weakens you more than strengthens.

That's my view in a nutshell.
(01-18-2019, 12:48 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]People die from being vaccinated too.

So some people die because of vaccinations.

Are you claiming more people won’t die because of not getting vaccinated ?

Before the measles vaccine in 1963 3 million people were infected yearly with the measles. 500 died and 40,000 were hospitalized . Would you like to continue your campaign and put the statistics back to those numbers?
(01-18-2019, 12:56 AM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2019, 12:28 AM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]

My elder sister was all fucked up by vaccines. They gave her too many at once, and she had a reaction.

I was a toddler at the time and I remember the event.

She remembers it too and we were both traumatized
The difference between her and my experience is I'm empathetic and she isn't but she had to deal with it.

It didn't scar me for life, but I remember watching it, and it emotionally effected me at the time. For her it was much more.

I'm not completely anti-vax. Once and awhile I fuck myself up pretty good, and I don't refuse the tetanus shot.

I think polio vaccines work.

But there are side effects, and you don't want to overload a toddler or a frail juvenile or adult with too many at once.

I spend extra cash so my pets don't get too many at once.

And the flu vax....flu mutates a lot.

Strikes me kind of like the gnarly hand rub people use instead of washing their hands.

Weakens you more than strengthens.

That's my view in a nutshell.

I understand your view from your personal experience and the way it might have jaded you .

But ( you’ve mentioned that I always have a but before ) Chuckle

I couldn’t help but notice you weren’t thinking about the rest of the world.

There’s one thing no one can argue with, the good outweighs the bad .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12