The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: service dogs, emotional support dogs no longer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Seems:
* some retail chains are no longer allowing emotional support pets (dogs)
* Apparently catching on to people abusing the privilege
* Service dogs are still allowed while emotional support or comfort dogs are not
* Do to abuse service dog owners may be asked to show their credentials, their paperwork for having a service dog.
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/...581330002/

Anyone thinking it's going to get ruff?

I spelled out "due" and the phone insert "do"
I guess is I didn't space properly from "due" and "to."
Emotional support dogs is one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Do people really think their life is so difficult they require emotional support 24/7?!

Man, I would hate for any one of those people to try to live in any 3rd world country for 6 months
(01-16-2019, 10:09 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Emotional support dogs is one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Do people really think their life is so difficult they require emotional support 24/7?!

Man, I would hate for any one of those people to try to live in any 3rd world country for 6 months

I definitely agree. People figured out a way to abuse the system so they can bring whatever animal they own everywhere they go....

I wish I could take my dog everywhere too but I'm an adult and life is hard and you just have to deal with it.
[Image: 1s99zz.jpg]
My previous German Shepherd was awesome when it came to peace of mind regarding home security. But honestly, he could have cared less about anyone's emotions lol.
(01-16-2019, 10:31 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]My previous German Shepherd was awesome when it came to peace of mind regarding home security. But honestly, he could have cared less about anyone's emotions lol.

Chuckle
(01-16-2019, 10:31 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]My previous German Shepherd was awesome when it came to peace of mind regarding home security. But honestly, he could have cared less about anyone's emotions lol.

My dog is great with home security but, in all honesty, he's awesome when it comes to the feelz. When I'm down he makes me feel better. Forcefully, he makes me play with him and love him Chuckle

Other than that he gives zero fucks about almost everything lol
I wholeheartedly agree with the crack down.

I am appalled that Chihuahuas and Shih Tzus and Pomeranians are a regular thing in the grocery stores here. Riding along in the shopping cart spreading animal dander, fleas and drool on the cart. Then there is the twit with the furball under an arm leaning over the produce or meat display case.

Keep your damn pet home and out of supermarkets and restaurants!

Ham
(01-16-2019, 08:57 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Seems:
* some retail chains are no longer allowing emotional support pets (dogs)
* Apparently catching on to people abusing the privilege
* Service dogs are still allowed while emotional support or comfort dogs are not
* Do to abuse service dog owners may be asked to show their credentials, their paperwork for having a service dog.
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/...581330002/

Anyone thinking it's going to get ruff?

As it stands now,it's a state to state thing. Because having a dog professionally trained can cost thousands,many people (like myself) train their own. I don't have 'credentials' on paper . What I do have though, is his back pack that says he is in training. Some places require that,others don't.Maybe it should be standard 1dunno1
I have seen people abuse this and it ticks me off because those idiots will make it harder for Loki and me in the future Ham
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6