The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Do Democrats elect these imbeciles just to irritate white men?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

What other excuse can there be to elect Pelosi, Waters, Jackson Lee, Ocasio Cortez, the cowboy hat woman, the guam tipping over idiot, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Whether you like Republicans or not, you cannot say that they purposely elect these double digit IQ types over and over.
Doesn't matter who you vote for.
Those who best resonate with the deep states agenda will get in regardless of who one votes for.
I just pray that Trump is an exception...
The agenda is clear

Destroy the family unit

It was easy with the blacks, that shit was gone a long time ago
Whites however love to have a nuclear family
With that said, they purposely piss men off for many reasons:
1.) They turn them into women haters as women accept and embrace these liberals (for the most part)
2.) They turn men into viewing the world as; not worth it, when it comes to kids
3.) They turn the courts into circus' that take everything a man is worth and give it to his wife, including his kids (which creates more risk for men without kids)

I can keep going and going, but I think you get my point

(01-14-2019, 06:17 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]The agenda is clear

Destroy the family unit

1.) They turn them into women haters as women accept and embrace these liberals (for the most part)
2.) They turn men into viewing the world as; not worth it, when it comes to kids
3.) They turn the courts into circus' that take everything a man is worth and give it to his wife, including his kids (which creates more risk for men without kids)

Still doesnt explain the millions of idiots who actually vote for these imbeciles. In listening to any one of them speak, I can tell that they are either imbeciles, insane, or both. Wouldnt even consider voting for them no matter what their party was.
They keep promising free shit to everyone who is not white......
The goal is full white genocide.
Irritation is only the tip of the iceberg there.

(01-14-2019, 06:50 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]The goal is full white genocide.

So how long will the modern US and the free giveaways last after all the whites are gone?
(01-14-2019, 07:43 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2019, 06:50 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]The goal is full white genocide.

So how long will the modern US and the free giveaways last after all the whites are gone?

Maybe 25 years at best if South Africa is any indication.
(01-14-2019, 06:44 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2019, 06:17 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]The agenda is clear

Destroy the family unit

Still doesnt explain the millions of idiots who actually vote for these imbeciles. In listening to any one of them speak, I can tell that they are either imbeciles, insane, or both. Wouldnt even consider voting for them no matter what their party was.

Someone once told me there are a bunch of clones in society for sake of the voting system
This was a long time ago, I guess that evolved to the NPC meme

There’s a political war happening, and a mental assault on peoples minds.
There's more women that are disgusted by this than you'll ever hear about. Women don't want emasculated males either. Men have been men since the beginning of time. The weak were killed off and evolution made sure of that. Only recently have weaklings been celebrated...and allowed to live and breed
Pages: 1 2 3