The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Marriage ceremony in Mozambique Lucky groom.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interesting that he is doing a OLD traditional practice while wearing a modern white mans suit of clothing!! does not really add up does it!! LOL

(01-12-2019, 07:21 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting that he is doing a OLD traditional practice while wearing a modern white mans suit of clothing!! does not really add up does it!! LOL

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]
(01-12-2019, 07:21 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting that he is doing a OLD traditional practice while wearing a modern white mans suit of clothing!! does not really add up does it!! LOL

I wonder what the liquid was? shit?. Yep bring`m over here to work on the space program perhaps?
(01-12-2019, 07:30 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

I wonder what the liquid was? shit?. Yep bring`m over here to work on the space program perhaps?

They would work for less!
(01-12-2019, 07:32 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2019, 07:30 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

They would work for less!atch

A bundle fire wood? no way, they would need EBT cards, medical, dental, edjumacation, transport and booze to scratch the surface...Get in line Jackson alumanuwandoo...the Mex are already here there and every where...
The bachelor party the night before.

[Image: ak-chimp.gif]
(01-12-2019, 07:47 PM)Weasel Keeper Wrote: [ -> ]The bachelor party the night before.

[Image: ak-chimp.gif]

Bush meat knows bush meat lol Chuckle
Well, that was educational.

Facepalm
(01-12-2019, 07:41 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2019, 07:32 PM)Apache54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2019, 07:30 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the liquid was? shit?. Yep bring`m over here to work on the space program perhaps?

They would work for less!atch

A bundle fire wood? no way, they would need EBT cards, medical, dental, edjumacation, transport and booze to scratch the surface...Get in line Jackson alumanuwandoo...the Mex are already here there and every where...

There would be war between the two factions!! Yeah3
Pages: 1 2