The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Contact In The Desert 2019 for Those Who May Be Interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thoroughly enjoyed attending this conference. Face to face with many of the people I enjoy reading about.
Large group of like-minded people, all enjoying and sharing common "non-mainstream" knowledge.

Exclusive gatherings of a myriad of unique events, as well as special access to the world’s leading experts as seen on the History Channel, National Geographic, Science and Discovery Channel.The Full Weekend Pass includes over 50 Lectures, 8 panels, a Thursday night attendees gathering, a Friday night Speaker Meet and Greet, a Saturday night special event, a Saturday special Night Watch and CE5 event, Cosmic Cafe Experiencers gatherings, films under the stars and much more!

http://contactinthedesert.com/tickets/passes/
Was part of this event a trip out at night with IR goggles? There was a guy advertising these trips on C2C back in the late 90s, claiming people could watch UFO's dogfighting. I always suspected what they were seeing was military fighters practicing ACM.
(01-12-2019, 09:32 AM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]Was part of this event a trip out at night with IR goggles? There was a guy advertising these trips on C2C back in the late 90s, claiming people could watch UFO's dogfighting. I always suspected what they were seeing was military fighters practicing ACM.

Or bats.
Chuckle