The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Islamopandering PM Justin Trudeau shows he couldn’t care less that Syrian Muslim migrants to Canada have begun killing t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When asked about the connection between a Syrian so-called ‘refugee’ and the murder of a B.C. teenage girl, Trudeau keeps insisting that Canada’s strength is in its diversity, especially as the world is (rightfully) “hardening its hearts to Muslim immigration.” And the ignorant clapping seals in the audience overwhelmingly appear to agree with him.
Islamopandering PM Justin Trudeau shows he couldn’t care less that Syrian Muslim migrants to Canada have begun killing teenage girls
JANUARY 10, 2019 BY BARENAKEDISLAM 13 COMMENTS
When asked about the connection between a Syrian so-called ‘refugee’ and the murder of a B.C. teenage girl, Trudeau keeps insisting that Canada’s strength is in its diversity, especially as the world is (rightfully) “hardening its hearts to Muslim immigration.” And the ignorant clapping seals in the audience overwhelmingly appear to agree with him.
Global News (h/t MarvinW) One audience member asked him about the killing of Marrisa Shen, a 13-year-old girl who was found dead in Burnaby, B.C.’s Central Park in July 2017. Ibrahim Ali, a 28-year-old Syrian refugee who arrived in Canada in March 2017, has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her death.
Trudeau likes to remind that Muslim refugees undergo a lengthy, multi-step process before they come to Canada — and statistics don’t suggest a close correlation between recent immigration and crime. However, a Statistics Canada report looking at Toronto found that the percentage of recent immigrants was inversely proportional to all types of violent crime, including sexual assault, common assault and robbery.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/01/10/is...age-girls/

Diversity will be our DOWNFALL! Turdhole
Sure, Canada USE to be a great place with a great diverse people who assimilated into Canadian culture.

The problem is these modern day 'immigrants' will never assimilate into any culture but their own, on top of that they will find ways to change our culture to better reflect theirs.

Trudeau is a truly disgusting human being, a terrible leader, and the least Canadian person I know.
He would rather give out barrels of cash to people who prefer our way of life be threatened than help the people who built the system he currently takes for granted.
I know plenty of low income old people who worked their hands to their bones with nothing to show for.

FUCK TRUDEAU
Of coarse.

Hes just another sick, twisted POS shit demon like the rest of em.
(01-11-2019, 06:10 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, Canada USE to be a great place with a great diverse people who assimilated into Canadian culture.

The problem is these modern day 'immigrants' will never assimilate into any culture but their own, on top of that they will find ways to change our culture to better reflect theirs.

Trudeau is a truly disgusting human being, a terrible leader, and the least Canadian person I know.
He would rather give out barrels of cash to people who prefer our way of life be threatened than help the people who built the system he currently takes for granted.
I know plenty of low income old people who worked their hands to their bones with nothing to show for.

FUCK TRUDEAU

Not only that, These "fully, vetted", oft times returning ISIS adherents /fighters are given a big daddy blow job by that NWO pawn, Turdhole. But you know this I`m sure. I`d give your post a hundred like if I could @unclelunatic
Until he`s gone, WE are in some tough/deep shit...
(01-11-2019, 06:17 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Of coarse.

He`s a fucking NWO tool!!with stupid socks and that pauses for selfies...
Um, ah um ah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQrOIbbrhM

Please allow me indulge my anger about the self entitled fuck wad Mods
(01-11-2019, 06:26 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

And hes french.

"It's not French fries, it's fucking chips"
(01-11-2019, 06:35 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 06:26 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

And hes french.  

He`s Quebecois, but more than that, he`s NWO royalty
(01-11-2019, 06:38 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 06:35 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 06:26 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]He`s a fucking NWO tool!!with stupid socks and that pauses for selfies...

And hes french.  

He`s Quebecois, but more than that, he`s NWO royalty

Same thing.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info man.
Pages: 1 2 3