The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: i havent logged on since start of new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive been too absorbed "elsewhere" forgive me Hiding3

i bring you this story of something inspiring...

A Beautiful White and Orange Cat Lives a Very Happy Life Despite Having Both Eyes Removed as a Kitten

A beautiful white and orange cat named Kazou, who lives with his beloved pet photographer human Sabine Fallend and his feline siblings in Graz, Austria, is a wonderfully playful, affectionate, curious and adventurous cat in spite of (or because of) having had both eyes removed when he was a kitten. Kazou barely seems to notice his lack of sight and enjoys his life immensely, thanks to a lot of hard work on the part of Fallend, who takes the time to train Kazou and the other cats in their lives.

https://laughingsquid.com/blind-cat-lives-happy-life/

[Image: 4tr.png]

~mc~

awwwww poor kitteh :(
im here...for now mc. and then, poof, im gone again.

~mc~

(01-11-2019, 01:36 PM)FringeDude Wrote: [ -> ]im here...for now mc. and then, poof, im gone again.

whatever floats your boat Chuckle
(01-11-2019, 01:37 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 01:36 PM)FringeDude Wrote: [ -> ]im here...for now mc. and then, poof, im gone again.

whatever floats your boat Chuckle

yes, thats how i roll baby -err mc
(01-11-2019, 01:24 PM)FringeDude Wrote: [ -> ]ive been too absorbed "elsewhere" forgive me Hiding3

i bring you this story of something inspiring...

A Beautiful White and Orange Cat Lives a Very Happy Life Despite Having Both Eyes Removed as a Kitten

A beautiful white and orange cat named Kazou, who lives with his beloved pet photographer human Sabine Fallend and his feline siblings in Graz, Austria, is a wonderfully playful, affectionate, curious and adventurous cat in spite of (or because of) having had both eyes removed when he was a kitten. Kazou barely seems to notice his lack of sight and enjoys his life immensely, thanks to a lot of hard work on the part of Fallend, who takes the time to train Kazou and the other cats in their lives.

https://laughingsquid.com/blind-cat-lives-happy-life/

[Image: 4tr.png]

Cat should have been named Stevie Chuckle

If you've never known one- or been Blessed to belong to one, there is no more powerful or competent spirit than a blind animal- at least those that are born blind or are blind from a very young age.
They may bump into things, but there is nothing "poor" or (worse, according to them) "disabled" about them. Believe me.

~mc~

(01-11-2019, 02:20 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]If you've never known one- or been Blessed to belong to one, there is no more powerful or competent spirit than a blind animal- at least those that are born blind or are blind from a very young age.
They may bump into things, but there is nothing "poor" or (worse, according to them) "disabled" about them. Believe me.

the golden I had in Michigan ended up blind. he was such a sweetheart. he never seemed sad. tail was always wagging even though he couldn't see Heartflowers

Ah Fringedude.. The lover of all cat ladies..

Bless you brother.

Heartflowers

(01-11-2019, 02:42 PM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah Fringedude.. The lover of all cat ladies..

Bless you brother.

Heartflowers

yay rush !

Fringedude offline
Pages: 1 2