The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mindcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Minecraft if you don't know it's that block game on the web. Minecraft has made people retarded. I have never seen so many people retarded before minecraft.

First ever Facepalm
(01-11-2019, 03:25 AM)Cracker Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Minecraft if you don't know it's that block game on the web. Minecreaft has made people retarded. I have never seen so many people retarded before minecraft.

First ever Facepalm

Fortnite is just as bad if not worse.
(01-11-2019, 03:29 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 03:25 AM)Cracker Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Minecraft if you don't know it's that block game on the web. Minecreaft has made people retarded. I have never seen so many people retarded before minecraft.

First ever Facepalm

Fortnite is just as bad if not worse.

Yeah, but at least fortnite toons have personality. If you don't understand what I mean then look up any minecraft commentor video on youtube.

They should put on the box. For players with a mind of 6 year old or younger.
Is this what retardation comes to these days? Being too old for your dumbass to wake up to reality and realize your not a child any more?

Apparently this effects men more than women but I have seen a lot of women effected by this syndrome these days.
You must play it a lot. Chuckle
(01-11-2019, 07:11 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]You must play it a lot.       Chuckle

Chuckle
Some have moved to something other than minecraft.

https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/

People already made and experimented with famous sci-fi starships.

http://www.medievalengineers.com/

Some will no doubt try to make "Skyrim" out of that game.
I never got into minecraft. I like to watch people play the vidya games for the most part. However, I've been down a rabbit hole on Farming Simulator 19 for weeks.
well, my son isn't "retarded" and he likes it.

its a great creativity game... he's built many towns, houses, schools, stores, ect.

(01-11-2019, 08:46 AM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 07:11 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]You must play it a lot.       Chuckle

Chuckle

Cracker Jack. Sux @ mindcraft. Lol.
Pages: 1 2