The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICER STOPS SHOOTING SUSPECT AT HUNTSVILLE NIGHTCLUB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This woman stopped a mass shooting at a nightclub but have you heard about it on the dying legacy media?  Nope, it doesn't fit their narrative.

The private security officer called a hero  by Huntsville Police shared her story after she stopped a man from entering a Huntsville nightclub with an AK-47.

The security officer shot Samuel Williams  who is facing multiple charges including possession of a firearm by a felon.

Private security officer, Latoya, said she was working at Club 3208 early Monday morning when a fight happened inside.  Williams  had to be removed from the club.  Latoya  explained when Williams was removed from the nightclub he went to a car in the parking lot and retrieved an AK-47 and started shooting.

"Outside we did our job as security and made sure that everyone was back, and there was no one outside but the person and security," she explained.

Latoya said she was the only armed security guard at the club and knew she had to take action.

https://www.waaytv.com/content/news/Priv...73531.html
Tried to find the video of the story but haven't yet. It's posted at the link.

Williams got into a car and was taken to the hospital before Latoya was able to render him aid and that's where police caught up with him and placed him under arrest.

"Thankfully, he is still alive today. One day he is going to have the opportunity to make better choices," she added.

Latoya said she hopes this shooting doesn't stop people from coming to the nightclub.

"I'm just glad no one else was hurt. That's all I care about," she said.

Latoya told us she is a independent security officer certified through the state. She told us she has been an armed security officer for about 2 years, and she has worked at multiple clubs in the area.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYoD9qLfQM

but nothing i see on the waay31 news channel about it

https://www.waaytv.com/

Lmao
Laytoya
should have Mozambique'D
his sorry ass
enough said
Lmao
(01-10-2019, 10:00 PM)9mms Wrote: [ -> ]Laytoya
should have Mozambique'D
his sorry ass
enough said
Lmao

She seems like a professional and not just some crazy chick with a gun. If it wasn't for her action there may have been several people gunned down and the MSM and Demonrats calling for confiscation again
(01-10-2019, 10:56 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2019, 10:00 PM)9mms Wrote: [ -> ]Laytoya
should have Mozambique'D
his sorry ass
enough said
Lmao

She seems like a professional and not just some crazy chick with a gun.  If it wasn't for her action there may have been several people gunned down and the MSM and Demonrats calling for confiscation again

looks like a wig too me
but what do eye know....nuttin'
if she is foreal...i want her to be my lickin post
strap that and be mine
Chuckle
(01-10-2019, 09:22 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]This woman stopped a mass shooting at a nightclub but have you heard about it on the dying legacy media?  Nope, it doesn't fit their narrative.

The private security officer called a hero  by Huntsville Police shared her story after she stopped a man from entering a Huntsville nightclub with an AK-47.

The security officer shot Samuel Williams  who is facing multiple charges including possession of a firearm by a felon.

Private security officer, Latoya, said she was working at Club 3208 early Monday morning when a fight happened inside.  Williams  had to be removed from the club.  Latoya  explained when Williams was removed from the nightclub he went to a car in the parking lot and retrieved an AK-47 and started shooting.

"Outside we did our job as security and made sure that everyone was back, and there was no one outside but the person and security," she explained.

Latoya said she was the only armed security guard at the club and knew she had to take action.

https://www.waaytv.com/content/news/Priv...73531.html

Latoya put a cap in his ass! Good Job!!

[Image: jay.gif]
I wanted to bump this for the day crowd. I hope people see how this one, petite woman stopped a mass shooting that would have emboldened the Demonrats and by extension the traitors in the MSM another opportunity to demand law abiding Americans be disarmed.