The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: TSA Screeners Quitting Over Shutdown - Well, Bye Then!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Transportation Security Agency officers forced to work without knowing when their next paycheck is coming are no longer just calling in sick. Now, 18 days into the partial government shutdown, some are resigning, according to Hydrick Thomas, who heads the TSA Council on the American Federation of Government Employees.

“Every day I’m getting calls from my members about their extreme financial hardships and need for a paycheck. Some of them have already quit and many are considering quitting the federal workforce because of this shutdown,” the official said in a statement posted to the union's website on Tuesday. He did not specify how many had quit.

As essential employees, the country's approximately 50,000 TSA officers must remain on the job despite the shutdown.

MORE
Anybody who works for the government and does not have the foresight and common sense to put aside some financial reserves for an inevitable shutdown is too stupid and/or irresponsible to be working in that capacity anyway! Good lord, some of these folks said they were financially screwed less than 2 weeks into this thing. Really?? Eyeroll
(01-10-2019, 09:49 AM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody who works for the government and does not have the foresight and common sense to put aside some financial reserves for an inevitable shutdown is too stupid and/or irresponsible to be working in that capacity anyway!  Good lord, some of these folks said they were financially screwed less than 2 weeks into this thing.  Really??   Eyeroll
Have you ever seen TSA agents?

They look like low class hood rats for the most part. Of course they don't know how to save.

Maybe groping of children at airports will finally drop Yeah3
I posted this in the gov't shutdown thread and it applies here.  Plus I don't feel like typing out a whole 'nother response.

(01-10-2019, 09:25 AM)Ravenage Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boo hoo these gov't workers (high end welfare recipients) are having trouble making ends meet is what they're crying now.  

Isn't this the first pay they won't be receiving?

You mean to tell me these high end welfare recipients with all their benefits didn't put an iota of their pays aside to even make it a month in a personal SHTF situation?

Have they never lost a job before?  

Have they never known anyone who lost a job before?

Why would you be THAT secure in ANY job where you just live for the day and never think ahead to a rainy day?

No one is indispensable especially non-essential personnel.  

Instead of being a layabout go out and find a damn job in the public sector in the meantime.  

Oh ... but that would be too much like work.  

These high end welfare recipients treat the rest of us like shit and think their not plebs, well, I've got news for them.  They're certainly not the aristocracy therefore they're plebs.  I'm tired of getting treated like shit by these high end welfare recipient PLEBS behind a desk when I have to renew crap like my drivers license or such.

These plebs with delusions of grandeur want sympathy from me?  

[Image: download.jpg]
We got along for a long time without TSA agents. I think we will survive.
(01-10-2019, 10:22 AM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]We got along for a long time without TSA agents. I think we will survive.

That would be weird to see them not at the airport. What do we do? Go right on the airplane?
70% failure rate in blind tests of their efficiency.

Just sayin...

The plight of the agents utilized and portrayed as being caused solely by the leftists’ boogyman, the President.  Heralding one mechanism which keeps out undocumented individuals and contraband that may harm us while shutting down another.  

The twisted ideological schtick would stop in a New York minute if not for its aiding and abetting by elements of a complicit media.  The incessant cachaphony of propaganda being broadcast brings to mind the psychological operation of utilizing those blaring loudspeakers across an adversarial border.
They haven't even missed a pay check yet. Lmao politics Facepalm
What a crock of horse pucky!!!!!

Government workers get paid every OTHER week.

No one has missed a paycheck during this PARTIAL government shutdown.

Tomorrow will be payday.

If there isn't a paycheck tomorrow, THEN they have a legitimate gripe.

Facepalm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5