The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Wall: A 2,000-mile border journey - Helicopter View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Found this interesting video following the USA / Mexico border - 2000 miles via helicopter.

It really opened my eyes on just how unprotected it actually is. It states of the 2000 miles, there is approximately 650 miles of fencing (or 32.5%). Of that 650 miles, only 350 miles (17.5%) is designed to stop human traffic (I.e proper wall) and 300 miles is simple vehicle barrier which humans can simply hop over.

That means 82.5% of the border between Mexico / USA is literally wide open for illegals to cross with ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQDwSVM...1lPzWHE2gI
Trump Bump
The spots where it will go thru already have a wall and will just be better to turn them to the spots where we can watch the better....

Deter at that spot and they will funnel to more manageable areas where we can catch them....

Simple...
(01-10-2019, 02:28 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]Trump Bump

What id like to know is who were you last yr.. and why now?

popnana

A Great vid btw..!
(01-10-2019, 02:44 PM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2019, 02:28 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]Trump Bump

What id like to know is who were you last yr.. and why now?

popnana

A Great vid btw..!

I dont answer questions from people on my ignore list.
Wowo what happen there,

did we disagree on something?

1dunno1
To high and mighty?

lets get back to the real world.

Slap
Maybe if you could handle your liquor you would recall.
Not looking to be an ass to you, I just rather not associate with you.
Sorry.
Be well.
(01-10-2019, 08:37 AM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]Found this interesting video following the USA / Mexico border - 2000 miles via helicopter.

It really opened my eyes on just how unprotected it actually is. It states of the 2000 miles, there is approximately 650 miles of fencing (or 32.5%). Of that 650 miles, only 350 miles (17.5%) is designed to stop human traffic (I.e proper wall) and 300 miles is simple vehicle barrier which humans can simply hop over.

That means 82.5% of the border between Mexico / USA is literally wide open for illegals to cross with ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQDwSVM...1lPzWHE2gI

I guess I should have been more specific on HOW open those borders are, I have driven down several hundred miles of the open parts and one time i was stopped at a illegal crossing on the river and at that time the river was flowing well enough you needed a boat to cross, was not deep, (never is) but you were not going to just walk across like you can in most places, on the Mexican side was a small group of people with a boat, they were talking to me asking if I wanted to come over and buy stuff, (drugs, merchandise, etc. etc.) you could see that at times you could drive across and many had, i was not stupid and go across as this was MANY miles from any known villages and who knows how many tourists did cross and never come back or were robbed or who knows what. but my point is this article is CORRECT we have hundreds of miles of totally OPEN borders. we don't have much choice but to build a wall that is suitable and then issue work visas and use those funds to help maintain and patrol the borders, Now I am also not naive enough to think this would be 100% effective in stopping the crossings, but IT would stop most and start a gain in control of the border.
(01-10-2019, 03:30 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if you could handle your liquor you would recall.
Not looking to be an ass to you, I just rather not associate with you.
Sorry.
Be well.

Considering your lack of realizim and having to change your name is rather odd but so be it, And well being I might add is that I agree that your shout out, distance yourself . You can't be to careful when dealing with real truth.

Sorry to see you miss the point..

But to be fair, Carry on you crazy diamond.

Your going to need all help you can get.

Drinks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5