The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Found a Shape in the whole picture of things..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 0uJ22yv.jpg]

Patriots are point things out..

[Image: KwaOJNq.jpg]

Perhaps you heard of this channel

but I do follow the best..

popnana

~mc~

Interesting Doomed

Thanks for sharing, @RUSH
That's pretty funny..

I came across some crazy recent chemtrail pics I took on my phone in the last couple months..
(01-09-2019, 09:15 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty funny..

I came across some crazy recent ones I took on my phone in the last couple months..

To be honest Kay I don't Use my phone for news. To many anevuse to keep trap, But I will tell you this, Goofy as I am as you are as we should be, not be missing this.

Kapow!Q

opps

Chuckle

Im a ware Of Q but will see.

Wink
Interesting.

I woke p this morning and thought I saw 2 suns.

Make of that what you will.
(01-09-2019, 09:15 PM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty funny..

I came across some crazy recent chemtrail pics I took on my phone in the last couple months..

You can cloud bust them.
Nice!
(01-09-2019, 10:57 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

I saw two suns once also. I believe.
(01-10-2019, 02:22 AM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 10:57 PM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

I saw two suns once also.  I believe.

It was just the glow of my morning glory. Chuckle
I have seen more weird stuff in the last ten years than all my other years combined.  
We actually had Lenticular clouds more than once in the last year. I’ve never seen them before irl. We’ve had clouds that look like waves with curled tops. The year of the Joplin Tornado, here in the DFW metroplex area right above my house was a round, huge mass of mammatous clouds swirling and churning. It was scary!

I grew up and lived in Tornado Alley and never saw anything like what I see now.  Oh! We were near Denton and a big storm came up. Lightning, black clouds and GREEN clouds.  I thought it was the end of the world.  Or a trial run. Hiding3
Pages: 1 2 3