The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Are You Human?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Excellent Read!
Enjoy!

Are You Human?

The peoples of the Western world are being asked a very simple question by their leaders: Are you human? Now, that would seem like a very silly question to ask and an even sillier question to answer, except that it has been asked by Western leaders before, but not of their own people. They have asked this question of Africans and Americans prior to colonizing their lands, but the rub is the way in which that question is asked and even more consequential is the way it is answered.

The way Western leaders ask this question is by flooding other people into a given space already occupied by someone else. They don’t care that the residing people had been there for centuries, or that they had built upon the land, cultivated it and that their religion and genealogy is tied to it. All of these things would seem to answer the question in the affirmative. Yes, we are human, we have built families here, engaged in business, improved the lands, built temples upon it and reside here.

But, that is not an answer that the Western leaders recognize. They do not reply: “Oh, sorry to have bothered you, didn’t realize you had gotten your whole civilization started and running without us. Never mind.” They just continue to flood the land with other people and let them battle it out for survival. This is the gladiatorial stage of the operation as far as they are concerned. They don’t care who wins, because they will remain in control, because the question was not properly answered.

In that simple question are many, many other questions all waiting for the same logical and reasonable response. “Will you allow me to confiscate your property?” “Will you allow me to have you raped?” “Will you allow me to have you thrown from your house?” “Will you allow me to have you beaten?” “Will you allow me to have you imprisoned for speaking forbidden words?” “Will you allow me to forbid you certain thoughts?” “Will you allow me to deprive you of privacy?” “Will you allow me to deprive you of respect?” “Will you let me deny you justice?” “Will you let me laugh while you watch my ministers do every despicable thing with no recourse, while you beg not to be imprisoned for a slip of the tongue?” Or, are you human?

Now it is your turn to answer. Are you human?
http://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2019/0...human.html
This fits in with one of my beliefs.

Colonialism was when the liberals of Western Civilization decided to impose their culture on indigenous people by exporting it.

It is looked upon today as a great evil by liberals.

Migration is when the liberals of Western Civilization decided to impose their culture on indigenous people by importing them.

In the future, it will be looked back upon as a great evil by liberals.

No.

I am an apache attack helochopter.
I'm not following...so is the point that we are supposed to be some sort of kumbaya 'human' or be 'animals' and slaughter them for asking stupid questions?

I kinda prefer the latter.
(01-09-2019, 02:06 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not following...so is the point that we are supposed to be some sort of kumbaya 'human' or be 'animals' and slaughter them for asking stupid questions?

I kinda prefer the latter.

I think it might be that we are the proverbial frog in the pot of water that doesn't react because of the slow change in temperature.
[Image: 908ca1c87de32169b8700d3e84527703.gif]
(01-09-2019, 11:12 AM)Uncle_Thanky Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent Read!
Enjoy!

Are You Human?

The peoples of the Western world are being asked a very simple question by their leaders: Are you human? Now, that would seem like a very silly question to ask and an even sillier question to answer, except that it has been asked by Western leaders before, but not of their own people. They have asked this question of Africans and Americans prior to colonizing their lands, but the rub is the way in which that question is asked and even more consequential is the way it is answered.

The way Western leaders ask this question is by flooding other people into a given space already occupied by someone else. They don’t care that the residing people had been there for centuries, or that they had built upon the land, cultivated it and that their religion and genealogy is tied to it. All of these things would seem to answer the question in the affirmative. Yes, we are human, we have built families here, engaged in business, improved the lands, built temples upon it and reside here.

But, that is not an answer that the Western leaders recognize. They do not reply: “Oh, sorry to have bothered you, didn’t realize you had gotten your whole civilization started and running without us. Never mind.” They just continue to flood the land with other people and let them battle it out for survival. This is the gladiatorial stage of the operation as far as they are concerned. They don’t care who wins, because they will remain in control, because the question was not properly answered.

In that simple question are many, many other questions all waiting for the same logical and reasonable response. “Will you allow me to confiscate your property?” “Will you allow me to have you raped?” “Will you allow me to have you thrown from your house?” “Will you allow me to have you beaten?” “Will you allow me to have you imprisoned for speaking forbidden words?” “Will you allow me to forbid you certain thoughts?” “Will you allow me to deprive you of privacy?” “Will you allow me to deprive you of respect?” “Will you let me deny you justice?” “Will you let me laugh while you watch my ministers do every despicable thing with no recourse, while you beg not to be imprisoned for a slip of the tongue?” Or, are you human?

Now it is your turn to answer. Are you human?
http://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2019/0...human.html

Thanks Uncle! Always great to read something from you. In my mind, many Bible verses, old parables (do unto others), even Aesop's Fables come to mind when attempting to answer these questions. Shame morality is becoming extinct.

You made the Reptillian piece of my brain tingle

Signed
A reptillian inbreed genetic freak of nature Jptdknpa

(01-09-2019, 07:57 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]You made the Reptillian piece of my brain tingle

Signed
A reptillian inbreed genetic freak of nature  Jptdknpa

But that's most all humans?     Ponder  

[Image: 581z6P8.gif?noredirect]
Pages: 1 2