The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Video (discernment watch): is this Protestant prophecy for real?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this Protestant prophecy on you tube.....
Long but seems the whole prophecy is in the first 5 mins.
If any one gets to the evasion part, let me know how to escape...
Might watch more later, but I am at work right now.
I did not make the vid or say that I even believe it.....
So don't come yellin at me please. Chuckle
Just thought that it was interesting and thought that others might find it of interest also.
Peace and Love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxOpu1_FGd4
(01-08-2019, 09:05 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: [ -> ]Found this Protestant prophecy on you tube.....
So don't come yellin at me please.  Chuckle
Just thought that it was interesting and thought that others might find it of interest also.
Peace and Love!

I don't think she's read bible prophecy that Jesus knows about. Tell her to read Hab 2.

Also during the Rev 12 timeline Jesus spoke to yours truly and spoke about when the Christians and Jews unite then the Muslims will follow.
(01-08-2019, 11:20 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2019, 09:05 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: [ -> ]Found this Protestant prophecy on you tube.....
Peace and Love!

I don't think she's read bible prophecy that Jesus knows about. Tell her to read Hab 2.

Also during the Rev 12 timeline Jesus spoke to yours truly and spoke about when the Christians and Jews unite then the Muslims will follow.

Before we all become unified, do you think that there will be a time when we will have to worship in hiding?
As I have seen that come up time after time in modern prophecy.
As given to Christians of all the different "faiths."
I’ve listened to a lot of SisterClaire convos with Jesus. I’m not quite sure what to think. I find many of them Interesting. I kinda put her in he same place on my graph as Nostradamus. 1dunno1
(01-09-2019, 12:30 AM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve listened to a lot of SisterClaire convos with Jesus.  I’m not quite sure what to think.  I find many of them Interesting. I kinda put her in he same place on my graph as Nostradamus.  1dunno1

Thanks , I'll check it out.
Peace!
Heartflowers
(01-08-2019, 11:35 PM)DRUMZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2019, 11:20 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
Peace and Love!

Before we all become unified, do you think that there will be a time when we will have to worship in hiding?
As I have seen that come up time after time in modern prophecy.
As given to Christians of all the different "faiths."

That has happened a lot in some countries in the middle east. As we know so many of the Christians have been driven out of their historic cultures. Look at Turkey that was once Christian. Interesting that Turkey is called out in the bible prophecy.

In England I have met some of the young Christians starting bible groups in their own homes, as the Church is not providing the depth of spirituality that they're interested in.

I have met some lovely Christian black Brits, and that community I found to be most concerned of what could come to be if our country doesn't sort out the immigration issues. Many have fled London and Greater London, and moved further afield to protect their children from the drugs and knife crime. Although the "drug gangs" and people with "knives" have been quick to follow.

The younger Christians tend to be more fully awake than the older ones that are still entrenched in their church communities.

Heartflowers
Prophecy must be 100% Accurate. Otherwise it is Wrong. See how that works?

Kinda like 1+1=2 Heartflowers
(01-09-2019, 12:30 AM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve listened to a lot of SisterClaire convos with Jesus.  I’m not quite sure what to think.  I find many of them Interesting. I kinda put her in he same place on my graph as Nostradamus.  1dunno1

Those that have studied the work of Nostradamus are fully aware that his work is like a glove on the hand of bible prophecy. Like the leather that contains the book.

Nostradamus warned astrologers etc to stay away from his work, as he knew that only true mystics would be able to grasp it, due to the sheer amount of spiritual symbology and play on words that he embedded. It's also clear from what Nostradamus wrote that he also had help from some mystical Arabs, whether they were Christians or beduins, because in one of his letters he speaks of the help from Arabs that told him about the Egyptian Isis conspiracy. Interesting that a Persian poet also warned about it although he carefully hid it in his poetry.

As far as Sister Clare is concerned I would refer her to the bible because those of us that have heard the voice of Jesus and his communications know how he speaks and what he says. I can assure you all that he his a man of few words but when he speaks and what he does say can be incredibly profound, and he knows that words can have more than one meaning.

So Sister Clare should take note of this biblical verse.

1 Corinthians 14

29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. 30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged. 32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets. 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.

The Dead Sea Scrolls also warned in advance that when wisdom came that they must be willing to accept her corrections.
(01-09-2019, 10:52 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

Those that have studied the work of Nostradamus are fully aware that his work is like a glove on the hand of bible prophecy. Like the leather that contains the book.

Nostradamus warned astrologers etc to stay away from his work, as he knew that only true mystics would be able to grasp it, due to the sheer amount of spiritual symbology and play on words that he embedded. It's also clear from what Nostradamus wrote that he also had help from some mystical Arabs, whether they were Christians or beduins, because in one of his letters he speaks of the help from Arabs that told him about the Egyptian Isis conspiracy. Interesting that a Persian poet also warned about it although he carefully hid it in his poetry.

As far as Sister Clare is concerned I would refer her to the bible because those of us that have heard the voice of Jesus and his communications know how he speaks and what he says. I can assure you all that he his a man of few words but when he speaks and what he does say can be incredibly profound, and he knows that words can have more than one meaning.

1 Corinthians 14

29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. 30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged. 32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets. 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.

The Dead Sea Scrolls also warned in advance that when wisdom came that they must be willing to accept her corrections.

Lexicon
[The] spirits
πνεύματα (pneumata)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Plural
Strong's Greek 4151: Wind, breath, spirit.

of prophets
προφητῶν (prophētōn)
Noun - Genitive Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 4396: From a compound of pro and phemi; a foreteller; by analogy, an inspired speaker; by extension, a poet.

are subject
ὑποτάσσεται (hypotassetai)
Verb - Present Indicative Middle or Passive - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 5293: From hupo and tasso; to subordinate; reflexively, to obey.

to prophets.
προφήταις (prophētais)
Noun - Dative Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 4396: From a compound of pro and phemi; a foreteller; by analogy, an inspired speaker; by extension, a poet.

https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/14-32.htm

Indeed when Jesus speaks it is often like poetry to your ears.

Heartflowers
(01-09-2019, 11:14 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 10:52 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

1 Corinthians 14

Lexicon
[The] spirits
πνεύματα (pneumata)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Plural
Strong's Greek 4151: Wind, breath, spirit.

of prophets
προφητῶν (prophētōn)
Noun - Genitive Masculine Plural

are subject
ὑποτάσσεται (hypotassetai)
Verb - Present Indicative Middle or Passive - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 5293: From hupo and tasso; to subordinate; reflexively, to obey.

to prophets.
προφήταις (prophētais)
Noun - Dative Masculine Plural

https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/14-32.htm

Indeed when Jesus speaks it is often like poetry to your ears.

Heartflowers

Biblical poetry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_poetry

"As Hebrew poetry is written much differently than our own Western style of poetry, many do not recognize the poetry which can cause problems when translating or interpreting passages written in poetry.

Approximately 75% of the Hebrew Bible is poetry. All of Psalms and Proverbs are Hebrew poetry and many other books, such as the book of Genesis, are filled with poetry. The reason much of the Bible was written in poetry is that it was originally sung and stories that are sung are much easier to memorize that when simply spoken. There is much more poetry in the Bible than most realize because most people do not understand it.

The most common form of poetry in the Hebrew Bible is parallelisms, which is the expression of one idea in two or more different ways."

Author, Jeff Benner (USA)

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/language_poetry.html
Pages: 1 2