The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Kim Dot Com New Year Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1dunno1
I hate waiting. Just drop it.
(01-05-2019, 11:10 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/108...0330686464

[Image: image.jpg]
He is happy we informed ourselves? Top job Kim.
(01-05-2019, 11:35 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]1dunno1
I hate waiting.  Just drop it.

[Image: V8tL.gif]

He only pipes up when something is happening in his own court case.

I hope he finally follows through, but as of right now, I trust him as far as I can spit.
(01-06-2019, 10:10 AM)Pipkints Wrote: [ -> ]He is happy we informed ourselves? Top job Kim.

You might, look into his history of being instrumental in providing some of THAT information. It has him in legal trouble but, he continues with it.

Thanks @Deplorably Nameless

Edit: I guess I should add that, it got one of the informants killed for providing the leaked material.
RIP, Seth Rich.
(01-06-2019, 10:32 AM)Zen_and_Z Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 11:35 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]1dunno1
I hate waiting.  Just drop it.

[Image: V8tL.gif]

He only pipes up when something is happening in his own court case.  

I hope he finally follows through, but as of right now, I trust him as far as I can spit.

In his defense, I don't know how the legal system in NZ differs from ours @Dr Evil . But, he has problems in both countries. As far as a rich guy (not inherited) going out on a limb goes, it's pretty rare. Most don't want their lifestyle violated. So, I'll cut him some slack.
He's been screwed from day one of his legal problems here because our [Jewish] Prime Minister at the time wanted to suckup to the Hollyweird execs who'd decided to make an example of him for the fact his Mega site hosted copyright violators. Of course they didn't go after YouTube Google execs who were running a site doing, at the time, exactly the same thing. Wonder why? /sarc

This PM started off as a Forex trader and wound up as head of currency trading at Merrill Lynch in NY, so he was connected. There is a story he was tapped to be NZ's PM at a drunken NY lunch.

So IMO this prosecution in NZ is in reality a persecution started by powerful people doing other powerful people a favour. And just like the US legal system as we see with Mueller, once the resources of the state swing into play, even wealthy people who can afford expert counsel, eventually go down.
(01-06-2019, 04:32 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]He's been screwed from day one of his legal problems here because our [Jewish] Prime Minister at the time wanted to suckup to the Hollyweird execs who'd decided to make an example of him for the fact his Mega site hosted copyright violators. Of course they didn't go after YouTube Google execs who were running a site doing, at the time, exactly the same thing. Wonder why? /sarc

This PM started off as a Forex trader and wound up as head of currency trading at Merrill Lynch in NY, so he was connected. There is a story he was tapped to be NZ's PM at a drunken NY lunch.

So IMO this prosecution in NZ is in reality a persecution started by powerful people doing other powerful people a favour. And just like the US legal system as we see with Mueller, once the resources of the state swing into play, even wealthy people who can afford expert counsel, eventually go down.

Thanks for responding Doc.

Best, max
(01-05-2019, 11:10 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/108...0330686464

[Image: american-flag.gif]
Pages: 1 2