The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: If SHTF, will your preps be 'reallocated'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In light of the recent warnings to prep prep prep, here is a thought to consider:

Would your local government come to you, call you a criminal hoarder, and reallocate your careful prep work?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRqMgCJW1w

This fellow lays out a reasonable expectation of.. Yes, they would.
Here is his snippet:
Preppers will become Outlaws after SHTF
Survival prepping for normal people
Published on Sep 27, 2018
The local government will come after you before the Feds...
::end snip::

Now, I had not really thought about that much until I was taking some ham radio and emergency classes through my mom's mormon church. I found out the Bishop's storehouse (where the churchfolks do preps and store and distribute food for the needy) was listed as an emergency resource with the city. Hmm.

Without as many words, It told me the work they were doing could be confiscated for 'reallocation'. The light bulb shined very brightly for me that day. They Would be a foodsource for the city, even though none of those folk had done the work.

My preps are geared more to sustainability, but if you are well set, think about how you will keep it. And I don't mean camo and ammo, but being smarter than average. Maybe leave a small hoard for official finding and confiscation, maybe secret rooms. Whatever works for you.

Godspeed folks.
(01-05-2019, 01:43 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]In light of the recent warnings to prep prep prep, here is a thought to consider:

Would your local government come to you, call you a criminal hoarder, and reallocate your careful prep work?

Here is his snippet:

Now, I had not really thought about that much until I was taking some ham radio and emergency classes through my mom's mormon church. I found out the Bishop's storehouse (where the churchfolks do preps and store and distribute food for the needy) was listed as an emergency resource with the city. Hmm.

Without as many words, It told me the work they were doing could be confiscated for 'reallocation'. The light bulb shined very brightly for me that day. They Would be a foodsource for the city, even though none of those folk had done the work.

My preps are geared more to sustainability, but if you are well set, think about how you will keep it. And I don't mean camo and ammo, but being smarter than average. Maybe leave a small hoard for official finding and confiscation, maybe secret rooms. Whatever works for you.

Godspeed folks.

I like the way you think, Pickles.

So many things can be repurposed too.

The difference between a criminal and an outlaw is... criminals get caught.
(01-05-2019, 01:43 AM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]In light of the recent warnings to prep prep prep, here is a thought to consider:

Here is his snippet:

Godspeed folks.

PickleSnout!!  I like how you think.  The question of the hour is this: "Would your local government come to you".  Your words for the quote.  The answer is; if they know you have supplies, everyone will be after you to get sustenance. Survival.

In a complete societal and economic collapse, it will be dog versus dog for food and supplies.

Hiding
If the shtf...I highly doubt many of us would acknowledged any government authority or care about any laws at that point.

It would be very dangerous for anyone attempting this.

It's almost as if people in charge think if civil war or a national disaster happen that results in mass chaos, that we will remain civil enough for them to disarm or take our food/water from us.

Quite the opposite is going to happen. Their own homes will be something they'll need to worry about.
holy shit, after reading that fast food penis thread I thought for a second that this one was called,

If SHTF, will your penis be 'reallocated'?
(01-05-2019, 02:54 AM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]If the shtf...I highly doubt many of us would acknowledged any government authority or care about any laws at that point.  

It's almost as if people in charge think if civil war or a national disaster happen that results in mass chaos, that we will remain civil enough for them to disarm or take our food/water from us.

Quite the opposite is going to happen.  They're own homes will be something they'll need to worry about.

not just food and water, don't forget beer

(01-05-2019, 02:54 AM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]If the shtf...I highly doubt many of us would acknowledged any government authority or care about any laws at that point.  

Quite the opposite is going to happen.  Their own homes will be something they'll need to worry about.

Deplorably Nameless, you grasp the shtf scenario. Thank you! 1dunno1
I love the sustainability approach. The most important part of prepping isn't stuff, it's knowledge. They can't take that away from you.
(01-05-2019, 02:58 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]holy shit, after reading that fast food penis thread I thought for a second that this one was called,

If SHTF, will your penis be 'reallocated'?

Pages: 1 2 3