The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Postcard Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's a campaign on various social media going on. The suggestion is that everyone mail a simple postcard to POTUS and mail it so that it arrives as close to the ann'y of his inauguration.

You pick the message...MAGA, Build the wall, We the people support you, WWG1WGA. You get the idea.

Mail it to:
President Donald J. Trump
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
Thanks for the pin!
(01-02-2019, 10:12 AM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]There's a campaign on various social media going on. The suggestion is that everyone mail a simple postcard to POTUS and mail it so that it arrives as close to the ann'y of his inauguration.

You pick the message...MAGA, Build the wall, We the people support you, WWG1WGA. You get the idea.

Mail it to:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

I email him quite a bit...I figure what the fuck ..right....and I don't hold back...I cuss and ask him what the fuck is he doing

last one probably hit the ceiling and said fire em all a with a huge list...

and I asked him what the hell is up the envelopes... Chuckle

I will find just the right card
(01-02-2019, 11:47 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]I email him quite a bit...I figure what the fuck ..right....and I don't hold back...I cuss and ask him what the fuck is he doing

That's the spirit! Ever gotten a reply? A SS visit? Lmao If not, you need to step up your game!
(01-02-2019, 12:03 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 11:47 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]I email him quite a bit...I figure what the fuck ..right....and I don't hold back...I cuss and ask him what the fuck is he doing

That's the spirit! Ever gotten a reply? A SS visit?  Lmao If not, you need to step up your game!

Chuckle they probably just laugh their ass off....

(01-02-2019, 11:47 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 10:12 AM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]There's a campaign on various social media going on. The suggestion is that everyone mail a simple postcard to POTUS and mail it so that it arrives as close to the ann'y of his inauguration.

Mail it to:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

I email him quite a bit...I figure what the fuck ..right....and I don't hold back...I cuss and ask him what the fuck is he doing

This is excellent. We should all be doing this (every American citizen who cares about their life, their progeny, and our country)- and to our Congressshits, too, about once a month and on "special occasions" (like the wall and the shut down. 0bamacare was one, too).
Someone should start a bulk mail clearing house for this. Considering all the junk mail, it has to be cost effective.
(01-02-2019, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 11:47 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]

Mail it to:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

This is excellent. We should all be doing this (every American citizen who cares about their life, their progeny, and our country)- and to our Congressshits, too, about once a month and on "special occasions" (like the wall and the shut down. 0bamacare was one, too).
Someone should start a bulk mail clearing house for this. Considering all the junk mail, it has to be cost effective.

Yeah this may be our last chance...worse that can happen...

as soon as the Dems take over...they will find my emails...and ill be running a concentration camp wing....
Scratchinghead How is a postcard suppose to help?

@Wingspirit. I'm afraid it is our last chance.

@Uncle. Pressure. Jog their feeble brains. If we could get enough people to participate (Our votes are GONE- nullified by democrat fraud.), each one of these CongressCreeps ought to be getting a bag of mail at least once a week, preferably more frequent. I've honestly thought of pre-printing; just saying
NO! BAD! and then just fill in the BS du jour.
I don't talk to my dogs like that, but my dogs are a lot smarter than they are. And one helluva lot better behaved.
(01-02-2019, 05:15 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Scratchinghead  How is a postcard suppose to help?

What? You never saw It's A Wonderful Life??? Common, where's the Pollyanna in ya??? I'm going to do it, and I have a fair amount of vintage postcards to pick from!

Pages: 1 2