The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Help Trump Please Any Twitter or FB posters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Daily Express keep on featuring huge articles "anti-Trump", based on what they say is Nostradmus prophecies, yet they don't provide any quatrain numbers to support what they say that they are being told. If they don't provide quatrain numbers than how can we correct them and stop them? It's nothing more that journalistic sensationalism to get a headline connected to Trump. Ham Slap

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/106...war-brexit

I've tried phoning the Daily Express today, BT could be working on my landline or they may have changed their telephone number.

They do have a Facebook page and Twitter.

https://media.info/newspapers/titles/daily-express

We can also track down the people that they say are giving them this information.

This guy is quoted in the newspaper article as the source for the article.

Craig Hamilton-Parker, a British psychic and medium who runs Psychics.co.uk

Slap
[Image: QQKS.gif]
(01-02-2019, 07:28 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: QQKS.gif]

Assassinations are very serious indeed.
(01-02-2019, 07:32 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

I must have missed that bit...
(01-02-2019, 07:39 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 07:32 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

Right, so we have to make them provide the quatrain to back up what they're saying, so that we can take them apart!

"Mr Hamilton-Parker told Express.co.uk: "I feel Trump will have a second term but Nostradamus's predicted an assassination attempt will be in the second term"

Otherwise it also takes Nostradamus into the mire too.

The article also says there was no quatrains on BREXIT, when in fact, I do think I found quatrains relating to it around the time of the referendum, although I'd have to look into the archives for confirmation of that.

I will try to get hold of Hamilton-Parker later today to talk to him.
(01-02-2019, 07:45 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 07:39 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 07:32 AM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]Assassinations are very serious indeed.

Right, so we have to make them provide the quatrain to back up what they're saying, so that we can take them apart!

"Mr Hamilton-Parker told Express.co.uk: "I feel Trump will have a second term but Nostradamus's predicted an assassination attempt will be in the second term"

Otherwise it also takes Nostradamus into the mire too.

The article also says there was no quatrains on BREXIT, when in fact, I do think I found quatrains relating to it around the time of the referendum, although I'd have to look into the archives for confirmation of that.

I will try to get hold of Hamilton-Parker later today to talk to him.

Nostradamus?

Are you serious?

If there are death threats against the President then the appropriate bodies need to be informed.
I don't see how trolling one another on fagbook and glitter will help the situation.

Are you insane?
(01-02-2019, 08:48 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Facebook. I will look later when I'm at work.

Thanks just demand the quatrain numbers, we will take them apart at the seams.
Here is the owner of this rag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Desmond
(01-02-2019, 09:29 AM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the owner of this rag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Desmond

The filthy fecker sold it.

before selling it to US broadcaster Viacom for £463m in May 2014

Viacom

Shows how much he knows.  There have already been 20+ assassination attempts in his first term.
Pages: 1 2