The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Just wanted to introduce myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Some might already know me. My name is Gina and I'm a trans woman. I'm also a conservative, but not a right-wing person.

I'm a musician and love writing and recording my music. I'm a friendly and positive person. Hope to meet some new people.
Fall

T-Dub

Welcome to The Fringe @-gg- . It's a little slow this early AM, but I'm sure it will pick up around 9:00 EST.
(01-02-2019, 04:30 AM)-gg- Wrote: [ -> ]Some might already know me. My name is Gina and I'm a trans woman. I'm also a conservative, but not a right-wing person.

I'm a musician and love writing and recording my music. I'm a friendly and positive person. Hope to meet some new people.

So good to see you.. was actually thinking of you a few days ago..

You sexy woman!

Heartflowers
(01-02-2019, 04:30 AM)-gg- Wrote: [ -> ]Some might already know me. My name is Gina and I'm a trans woman. I'm also a conservative, but not a right-wing person.

Welcome... I’m one that gets stupid after midnight...you have been warned.
Yeah3
(01-02-2019, 04:41 AM)Elvis Wrote: [ -> ]

So good to see you.. was actually thinking of you a few days ago..

You sexy woman!

Heartflowers

Thank you, sweetie! I've missed you. :)
I just was reading about Ziggy your dog..

How is he today?

Hugs..

Heartflowers
(01-02-2019, 05:16 AM)Elvis Wrote: [ -> ]I just was reading about Ziggy your dog..

How is he today?

Hugs..

Heartflowers

He's perfectly fine now. He's snoring at the foot of my bed right now. He's 14 though, so never know when they might suddenly take a downturn. I'll really miss him when he's gone. How's your little baby?

Welcome! Hugs you got in just as I’m off to bed. So ttyl sweetie! Nice to meet you. ;)
(01-02-2019, 05:18 AM)-gg- Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 05:16 AM)Elvis Wrote: [ -> ]I just was reading about Ziggy your dog..

How is he today?

Hugs..

Heartflowers

He's perfectly fine now. He's snoring at the foot of my bed right now. He's 14 though, so never know when they might suddenly take a downturn. I'll really miss him when he's gone. How's your little baby?

That’s good.

She’s a big girl now.. about 1.. super friendly.. I’ve been away over new year, hiking in the mountains and she nearly shat herself when I came through the door.. she was so excited. Grabbed all her toys for me to play with her..

Will message you some pics..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16